Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I need 36hrs/day

Make a shocking discovery the other day.


My Sec 3 shuai tutee is actually 17 years old this year! ZOMG???!!! He was retained once in sec2 and once in sec 3. So it's like teaching someone almost your age?!? The thought of it is kinda weird but somehow I still think of him as a kid. His little bro says he was devastated when he was retained in sec 2 but when it happened again in sec 3, he didn't feel as upset. >.<

Suddenly, within the span of less than 4 days, a lot is happening.

1: Zhang Yuan (a.k.a. my son and also my fance. O.o incest...) finally returned to Singapore! Actually she returned to Singapore over a week ago but the moment she touched down from Canada she bounced off to China again. Busy woman. A little something she got for me:


What??? Sunflower bedsheets are COOl ok. Actually that's my blanket but pffft. She went with me to the NTU tea-party on Saturday. BORING. Well, she was the most bored amongst us all cos it has nothing to do with her. LOL!! Oops. First thing when she reach Singapore I already lu4 yong4 her. >.<>

2: That's it! I've made my choice. I've rejected NUS FASS. Whether it is a dumb choice or not I don't care le. I've made it and I'm gonna live with it. No regrets. I know I'll love what I do. NTU here I come!!! Worried for Xiong Mao. She only applied NUS and she didn't receive any reply yet. Will confirm be in diff sch from her though..

3: Also, the third news: I'M FINALLY AVAILABLE!!! Absorb that!! Haha.. not in the usual 'available' sense, but because I finally, FINALLY ended my contract. And it was actually pretty sudden, cos I was expecting an extension of another month. Then while I was at the NTU thingy on Saturday my colleague smsed me about it. LOL. My last day was on Sunday. Happiness to many people who have been bugging me to go out for a loooong time. The ironic thing is that from the day I got off, I suddenly have a LOT of things to do. Also dunno why. Seems like working is much more relaxed. Shall get more tuition assignments cos tuition rates are superb! Anyway I shall organise my thoughts with a timeline:

Saturday - Bought my blades and went to the NTU thingy. Almost died carrying the blades. After NTU thingy almost went to East Coast with another friend to learn to cycle *ashamed*, but was so tired from carrying the blades that I went home.

Sunday - Went to work my last day at RSYC. Was just like any other day because I'm going to go back there in a few of days anyway. Nasty colleague was eyeing my Eeyore cup, hoping that I'll leave it behind so that she can kope. Hmph! Never! I'll be back to bring it home. =D

Monday - Outing with ZY! Oops Aggie don't kill me. It was an impromptu thing. Sakae Sushi and watched Made of Honour. Bought farewell gifts for my colleagues.

Today - Supposed to go to East Coast with ZY for blading and (learning) cycling, but it RAINED. Dam you rain. Please shoot back up the sky. In the end spent the whole day alone at Lot one Mac writing and drawing cards. Damn tiring. After smelling Mac for a day I find that it stinks like shit. Bro's bdae today. Nice crab dad bought. *rests tummy on table*

Wednesday - Last blading lesson! Equals lots of pics. *click click* Can show you guys how Sham looks like. Boy-boy cuteness. Also pics of my blades. Which are dirty now...

Thursday - Rebonding hair and going back RSYC to get my timesheet signed and to give presents and hugs, etc etc. Prays that a certain member won't be there, or else I DEFINITELY will be dragged to lunch with him. >.<>

Friday - Getting my FIRST DAY TO MYSELF after alooong time... But probably running/blading/something else have a feeling it's gonna be filled up soon anyway.

Saturday - DEFINITELY will have something on because I'm going to tell my sec sch frens tmr that I'm available... Meaning meeting up with army guys, movie-ing with Gina, etc etc. Oh man. Excited!! But having a social life is too hectic for me. Hey hey hey... don't look at me with that disgusted face! I LOVE hanging out.. just that it means less time to myself. Gosh I sound like those zi4 bi4 people. Bitches! Where's our outing?? And 16/06!! Do we still exist or do we not?? Organise smth pls!! Miss you guys!

Next Friday - Just remembered I have this potluck thingy to attend, by Drew's request. Lots of bald guys there... On the same day there's some blading stunts event at East Coast. Shall go there and watch! Maybe I'll join in with my unglam falling stunts...

Dunno-what-day - Family day of RSYC!! I'm so gonna be bu yao lian and force my boss to give e a ride on his jetski.

4: The 4th piece of news was supposed to be that tomorrow is my last blading lesson... but I've already mentioned it. >.<>

Anyway the temple opposite my room has finally quietened down. Yay! *sleeps* By the way, I varied the colour in the this post cos I thought it will be more organised - one colour for each event. In the end every was messed up anyway. But colour is good! Hurts the eye though.

Busy week ahead!! *braces myself* Also, I hear GSS calling out to me...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home