Thursday, May 08, 2008

Sugar-coated words

(Recently this creepy guy has been following me around the mrt in the morning, so I was talking to S about him. No, this is different from the balding Ahpeh during JC A levels.)

YT: Hey, this morning I saw that guy again.

S: You did?

YT: Yea, but this time I was smart - I saw him from below and sneaked all the way to the other side to avoid him. He didn't see me!

YT: *smug* *beams from ear to ear*

S: *ponders for awhile*

S: Want me to kick his ass?

YT: o.O??

S: No, really, I'll kick his ass if you want me to.

S: *Starts grabbing some imaginary person by the neck and shaking him furiously*

S: (In a crazed voice) What are you DOING to my girlfriend?!

YT: O.o

S: *imitates kicking someone down to the train track*

S: Yeeargh!

S: See? AND if he tries to get up again...

S: *imitates stamping and squishing something on the floor, much like stubbing out a cigarette, except with 10X more force*

S: *Gives a victorious face*

YT: ...

YT: -.-"'

YT: S, you'll TOTALLY be charged for murder.

S: *ponders*

S: Well, at least I'll go down knowing that I did it for you.

YT: Ooooh..! That's so herioc la! =)

S: *grins and goes back out of the office*

YT: *grins for the rest of her life*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home