Sunday, May 04, 2008

Guilty

Ok, my blog's up for now. I wanted to do a light-hearted post to get everything back on track, but today was just a bad day. Or, should I say, the past week was a bad week altogether.

No blog is complete without the occasional emo post, so there! Don't say you haven't been warned! =D



Feeling damn guilty.
Tried not to get involved as much as possible.
But just had to make the same dumb mistake TWICE.
I know you both probably had a fight again.
Time and again I got you into trouble.
Not on purpose, but just because of my own carelessness.
You have been an incredibly nice person - generous, forgiving and kind.
And I just keep screwing things up.
I really tried to stitch up what I tore.
Tried to explain.
But I guess it was too late.
No apology from me will help mend your broken relationship.
Even though I know I'm not the cause.
That it everything was on the rocks since long ago.
But I just keep doing dumb things to make it all worse.
Damn, I feel like never ever taking calls for you again.
I dread every phone ring now.
I want to erase every misunderstanding and undo it all.
I know that if both of you fall apart,
I'm going to feel like hell.
I really want to apologise.
But I don't know where to start, or how.
I guess I probably come across as nonchalant about it all.
Idiotic, ignorant, indifferent.
Made such a blunder and didn't even apologise.
But I'm not.
I'm very much affected.
ARGH!!
I guess I've grown up a bit more.
I'm thinking more these days.
Smiling less.
Please.
I don't want to be responsible for anything.
Whatever it is, I'm gonna stay FAR FAR AWAY.



Okay, I know what this sounds like, but it really isn't what it seems to sound like. But it's hard to explain. To cut the long story short I've just added fuel to an already raging fire, and I dunno how to help douse it out. Dammit la. If someone ELSE had done the same thing I would have been pissed.

Okay. End of emo post. I'm always more than happy to share my sorrows! =) Keeping all the joy for myself though. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home