Happy & Tired
Yesterday night went to the farewell dinner for Kumar! Spent the whole day being indecisive about whether to go or not, because None of my marine colleagues can make it. =( Then I sort of felt that if I go I will be pretty left out. =( But in the end, Soe offered to be my date and with the additional persuasion of Diyanah, I finally decided to go. (Ha! Soe actually offered me his arm to hold on to in a symbol of invitation. LOL! Cute la. But of course I didn't. zzz. Wasted. When I continued to be indecisive, he went, "Am I REALLY that repulsive? Huh?" LOL!! Then he gave me this hurt look. Sweet la.) In the end about 10 people went. The dress I brought to change into was too damn short and clingy la. (Thanks Xuelin. -.-) It felt so uncomfortable and sticky but when I decided to change back into office clothes, Ann and Soe stopped me. >.<>.< So bad. Right in the middle of the room! Oh gawsh. We were behaving like kids la. Took photos too.. But not much. I'll post next time If I manage to get them. For now you'll have to rely on your imagination. =D
The dinner cost me 48 bucks. WTH.
But it was all worth it cos Soe was next to me the whole night! =D CHARMING. We were chatting about Soe's wife I think, then he openly showed us his hands - no ring. O.o Oh well. Dunno how to react la. AND AND AND! He got a tattoo on his arm. But fake one la... lol! Will fade after 1 week.
Cool! Remembered his every word that night. =) Pssst.. I caught his eyes doing the glancing dance. If you know what I mean, that is.
But he bought chicken rice for his wife because the previous day was his wife's birthday and he hardly had time to celebrate with her. Only had a simple dinner with her. So I guess he was trying to make it up to her. The chicken rice there costs 20 bucks la! Must be some holy chicken or something. Eat le will live forever. Hmph. Jealous! I want chicken rice too! LOL
Madness.
Work was hectic both yesterday and today la. Before the dinner yesterday while I was indecisive about going, one of the committee members had bought lunch for me. I told you I'm always getting free food! =) And I was so busy that I hardly had time to grab a bite la. I started eating at 2, and could only sneak in a bite every 15 minutes, and by 6 bloody PM I was still eating it. The curry had dried up already la. Eeks. The chicken was soggy and sad and dehydrated. Wouldn't have eaten it if I had known that I would be going to the dinner in the end.
Ah wells! I know this post is really disorganised with the information all over the place and not according to timing. But heck.
Back to work!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home