Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Saturday!!! Long post as usual.

Ok This is my second post in a day. Amazing!

Let's see. today was DAMN hectic la. Ran all over Singapore.

In the morning was supposed to meet Canada gal Zhang Yuan at Marsiling MRT to get my blades. Initially we wanted to meet at Woodlands MRT but after studying the map, we figured that it is closer to Marsiling, so we changed the meeting venue. Yours truly happily alighted at Woodlands. Waited and waited. Gave her several missed calls. I even decided to stroll to Woodlands Regional Library to return my books. Somehow it didn't occur to me that I was at the wrong place. Only when she called me at 10.20, did I realise that once again I had self-pwned. Both of us were waiting for each other, bored, one station away fom each other. LOL!! And the mad girl's skin too thick, can't feel her phone vibrating.

Anyway we had one hell of a time looking for the dam shop. We asked for directions like 6 times from different people, and each time we got different directions. -.- Woodlands residents are a confused bunch. The day before I predicted that we would get lost, so I printed out a map. Didn't really help much. Girls' sense of direction is negative la. =D I even called up Sham for help. He told us to take a bus but we figured that since we were already halfway there, we might as well walk the rest of the way. In the end, I felt so horrid because Sham had told his friend to open the shop early at 10.30 instead of 11 for us and guess what, I reached at 11 plus. -.- The worst part was I still called up the shop to ask for directions as well, because we were already in the right area but can't find the shop. -.- In the end it was like only 10m away from us. Blind as bats. The whole journey took DAM long, and the SUN. Omg the SUN. You couldn't imagine. I thought I would fall dead to the ground right there and then. Mad weather.

Got the blades in the end! SO SO SO SO much better than the lauya blades that I borrow for free at East Coast la. ZZZ the new blades actually support my feet properly; the old ones I used, it felt like my FEET was the one preventing the blades from falling apart.

Then it was off to the NTU tea party. Lol. Where's my tea party mate Kit? Lol! Oh gosh I realise that I mention Kit in every post. Pls be honoured! =D

THE BOX WAS FRIGGING HEAVY. Carried it from woodlands to orchard. Ran around Taka looking for the blades strap so that I can get rid of the box and just use the strap. Couldn't find ANY. Dam. The shop where I bought my blades from ran out of straps,which are usually given for free with purchase. So I lugged the box around, and almost killed several people on the way.

Met several people at the tea-party! Saw YS (forgot to ask her what course she was offered!), Joyee, Melody, some girl I remember from the interview, etc etc.

After attacking the food (which was, of course, first priority), we spoke to the professors. They themselves were quite gong3.

Argh. I'm still hesitant.

Anyway! Discovered that Gwen has facebook when I spied him playing around with his account the other day. After adding him, I was about to tag him in my pics, but I froze and stopped myself because I wasn't sure if his wife might see it. Don't want to get him in trouble mah. True enough, the next day, while we were talking he suddenly remembered about facebook and said, "Eh, dunt tag mee on ze pictures ah!" Then I excitedly told him that I was about to tag, then I worried that his wife might kill us both, then kill herself. Then he said, "oh, mai waife iz okaye, bud if mai guy frenz see, zey will go, 'eh wattar u doing luh!!!!'"

HAHAHA!! He is a damn funny guy. Can totally picture the scene of his french guy friends bombarding him with glops and glops of fast and furious french exclamations and pelting him with questions, then him on the other side trying to fend the questions off in vain, with his arms covering his head. HAHAHA!! Oops. I'm sorry I laugh at other people's misfortunes. Come now halo, please return to the top of my head where you belong. =D

Anyway! Here is the picture that I wanted to post since a few posts ago:




CREEPY!! No prizes for guessing who that is. =D He stomped into our office one day, probably bored out of his socks. He turned on our photocopier machine, stuffed his face into it, and tried to photocopy. But he is quite noobish at the machines so he couldn't find the button, especially when his face was flat against the machine. We figured out what he wanted to do and went over to help him press the button. He happily printed it and stuck it onto our notice board, next to the mas selamat guy. Then he went back out.

For the rest of the day members or other people who come into the office would notice it and ask, "WHO is that???" Then we'll keep silent because the person will figure out who it is after 2 seconds anyway. =D I have CRAZY COLLEAGUES!!! He looks kinda scary la. Like enjoying some spa or massage. >.<

P.S. I discovered that S blades!!!! *rubs hands gleefully together and starts cooking up a plan to get him out to blade and then fall all over him (literally)*

I have lots more to say and lots of little stories to tell but that will have to go into the next post. Tired liao. Also, the temple opposite my house seems to be an exciting place. Every night something is going on there. Tonight some guy has been shouting and talking over a microphone, and a crowd has been cheering and clapping. Can't figure out what he's saying though. Shall not complain about the noise cos I want to retain my halo. =) Nights!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home