Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Satan's Bitches' Outing

I shall finally blog about Satan's Bitches' outing! okay I know this is blog post is waaaay overdue but you know, a busy woman is a busy woman. =) But I'm pretty tired now so I shall type less and upload more. Pictures proudly stolen from Joyce's blog! =D


There's Yan Ling who was lucky enough to have her yummies served first.. But when we tried to steal some of her veggies.... She turned into.... *GASPS*


Yikes! Not someone to be messed around with, especially when she has a knife in her claws. =)


There's me, the total opposite of Yan Ling, offering my food to the camera.

There's joyceee, sniffing her corn while being horny. LOL!!! I'm not going to elaborate further, but yea, SOME people were reaaally horny that night.



Our dear Jia Jia! Glam as ever with the light behind her like some kind of halo. *twinkle twinkle*

The food was good, the atmosphere was perfect, but the company was something else altogether. Haha! just kidding la! Only the dinner conversation was kind of disturbing. No, VERY disturbing actually. You guys know what I mean. Too bad Kit couldn't make it because I'd love to see her lose her cool (in a certain way) with the excitement around the table! Wahaha! This sounds soooo wrong.




The above 2 photos are my favourites!! Taken in the toilet of Vivo. =) It is actually pretty amazing because the photos were taken in the midst of squealing and pulling and general chaos, with curious onlookers in the toilet who wanted to pee but were distracted by us. LOL. In most of the other mirror photos we did, we were looking at the real camera instead of the camera in the mirror. Which was and is totally wrong! And we only realised that towards the end, so only these two pictures turned out nicely. Cool ya?

And after everything we were all darn tired. So there comes the end of the outing of the...


Hope we'll have another outing soon enough! For a more detailed post with more pictures, you can go to Joyce's or Yan Ling's blog. I only used the best pics but they used almost everything, glam and unglam.

And now I'm desperately trying to figure out how to upload videos so that I can blog about my chalet in the next post. God help me before I crash my com while doing so. And I'll do the photoshoot blog post after the chalet one because I have to resize and compress all the high resolution photos first.

Oh man I totally can't believe that usually I have a headache thinking about what to blog about and now I have too many things to blog about. That's a good thing ya?

And just to clarify stuff to prevent more smses from mistakenly excited people, the photos I put up in the post below is just from a short modelling stint I did. Read: The ang moh is not my bf!! He's married! He's too old! I don't get a million dollars for lying to you guys so you just have to trust me. -.-'' And no Cheryl I am SO not going to post whatever bikini shots or bed scenes (?!?!?!) you are dreaming about. End of story.

I have mad friends!! No wonder I'm finding it hard to keep hold of my own sanity these days. =P




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home