Kung Fu Panda!
Today was damn fun!! Haha.. been saying that a lot in recent posts... Hanging out sure is fun! As opposed to calculating tax invoices. I love the people at RSYC but hanging out definitely beats office work, no matter how fun the people are.
Anyway! Today was our gang outing, with the usual mix of people from different sec sch classes.
A little tired out now... so shall just upload photos! Uploading photos is waaaaay easier than typing para after para of words. =)
Supposed to meet at 3.30 at the bus stop outside BPP. Sat there crapping while waiting for everyone.
Mr Ma Jih Huan! Botak Botak... =P
Think it is Ma Jih Huan again? Nah! This is our dear Melvin!! But he looks a bit like JH huh!! Uncanning... Later in the post got one photo in which they almost look like twins.
Nah, they aren't about to fight... Just talking about army stuff so they subconsciously take on that defensive pose. =D I like my pun. Heehee. Army = Defence = Defensive pose, geddit?? Okay not funny. =( See, even here they look a bit alike! Hmm. I think is the specs la. THE pair of specs that all army guys seem to have to wear. And also the hair. Or rather, the lack of it. =DThe gals finally arrived after some time. Turned out that they went to the library at BPP. Sian! Never ask me along!! I wanted to go there to return some books.. *cries* But I forgave the girls easily. Kind-hearted la.
Sarah, me and Gina. Gina looks surprised, like she just woke up, but actually this is just her usual pose for pictures. LOL!
Take 2! Her attempt to smile failed.. Kinda. Okay la, 6.5/10 for trying.
Take 3 and she finally smiled!! But she isn't looking at the camera. *faints and gives up*
50 signs of mental illness??? They went to the library to borrow THIS?? Omigosh. But the book became the highlight throughout the day and all of us actually read a little of it. The signs mentioned include being anti-social, being constantly angry, and many others that I can't remember. We eventually diagnosed every single person in the group to be positive. *GASP* Better run off to see a doc... fast!! But then again, it was something that we all knew deep down, even without being diagnosed. =D Right, guys?Went cine to buy tix for Kung Fu Panda and went to food court to have dinner! Pretty early dinner, I must say. Anyway I just remembered that we were supposed to play pool??? What happened to that??
Sticking out his tongue at me after I bought porridge for him!! HMPH! Ungrateful brat. If you weren't sick I'd have taught ya a lesson for being ungrateful...
Ah Lian says, " See what see! Want to fight ah!!!??" *shakes a fist*
Oh no.. is that another ah lian?!?! Haha... That's Gina opening her can of coke... She looks ready to kill me with that stern glare. O.o I didn't do anything...! Dun spray coke at me pls!!! *raises arms*
Happy group! SEE HOW SIMILAR MELVIN AND JH ARE??? Omigosh. Took me a few secs to figure out who is who...
Jian Qiang reluctantly posed. No, actually he didn't. I caught him off guard. =D I think he was going on about something in army, thus he has this disgusted look on his face.
Happy Sarah and her dumpling. I told her to look sweet and she went, "How is one supposed to look sweet while eating???" Ah well. She still pulled it off though. =D
*slurp slurp slurp* Eating my porridge. The poor guy is sick but still came out with us. Sweet! =)After that we shopped for a while. Or, at least, Sarah shopped. Cos she has things to buy. The rest of us window shopped. Ok, to be accurate, Sarah shopped and I window shopped. The rest just tagged along.
Saw smth dam cool at the Ipod shop. There was a crowd gathered at one area,where this guy was doing inpromptu music mixing. So cool la!! I would have stayed there forever listening and watching how he jerks the disc to produce the squeaky sounds. Some mixed were really not bad.
Boonie finally met up with us at around 6.30, after Sarah bought a pair of sunglasses. Damn, forgot to take a pic of him. His hair grew a bit longer already.
When we finally went to buy our movie munches, guess which two ladies I was suay enough to see??? OMG *smacks forehead* Who could they be but panda and round mountain! Suay la suay la.. Go home must pray to God. Haha!! Nah.. just kidding. So surprised to see them there!! Actually not that surprising cos it is a busy Saturday but just that never see them for a loooooong time. Since... since... since... erm. I honestly dunno.
Take 1! Got boonie to take for us. Stella complained that her head looked too big. We devised a plan to make her head smaller... by letting her sit at the side and turning her head sideways.
Take 2! This time got JH to take for us. Yikes. Blurry. Lousy cameraman la. Heehee! But seriously I think this pic would be nice if it wasn't blurry, cos we were genuinely laughing here.
Gave JH another chance and take 3 finally worked! The plan was so good that now her head is the smallest! LOL!We finally went in to watch Kung Fu Panda. Me with my free potato wedges and iced lemon tea. Oops. I'm always exploiting my friends. I promise to return the favour okays!! I don't like one-sided treats.
KUNG FU PANDA WAS AMAZING!!! It was totally SUPERB and just so so so so funny! Omg. The entire audience was clapping and laughing in unison at one point. Although the plot was predictable, the whole movie made use of lots of slapstick humour and other really good jokes and pulled off everything damn well. And the whole crowd stayed after the movie to watch the credits!! Cos the producers were smart. They saved some still images and animations at the end, to lure everyone into watching the credits. OMG!! I'm so gonna watch it again. After the movie we all sat there for a minute, gazing at the screen in awe. LOL! No kidding. In fact, Sarah's gonna watch it again immediately tomorrow. That's how good it was!!! I don't mind watching it 3 times man. Seriously. GO WATCH IT!! You won't regret it. REALLY.
*Settles into bed*
Tomorrow I'm going back to my company for FAMILY DAY!!! WHOOO!! I can HARDLY wait for my jetski ride man!!! *jumps on bed, excited* I think the next post is gonna start with "Today was dam fun!" once again. Haha! We shall see... But dang, I have tuition tomorrow at 7. Sian.
By the way, I took up one new tuition assignment. Once a week, 2 hrs each time, a girl this time. Within walking distance of my house, so I think should be ok ba. Will probably continue teaching even in Uni. Her first lessn will start next Saturday.
Nights guys! And dear dear Andrew I have already censored out your face in the unglam pic in the previous post. =D Happy now right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home