=(
This is going to be a post full of bitching and disappointment and complains... so I recommend skipping the words and just enjoying the pictures.
Today was such a disappointment. I guess I probably had too much fun over the past week and thus God decided to even things out, to be fair to others.
I woke up looking forward to the Jetski ride that I had been waiting for over the past few months. Picturing myself being flung off the jetski into the water and screaming like nobody's business while Robat laughed away while still on the jetski. Pictured myself having a go at the dunk tank and dunking whoever had taken over the job that I almost took. Then I pictured myself going to tuition after everything at 7pm, tired but happy.
Nothing like that happened at all.
First thing in the morning, got nagged at by my mom for always going out these days. Ah well. That's pretty much expected, considering that I've been out till 11 or 12 for the past few days. Anyway my brother just got back from his re-service so he brought back with him a whole week's worth of dirty army clothes to dump on my mom, so I figured that's why she was jumpy. Seriously, I totally look down on guys who claim to be tough enough to go through all the army stuff but can't even do somethng simple like wash their own dishes. My brother has a very bad habit of just leaving his plates or spoon on the table and just leaving. Just like that. Doesn't even bother to bring them to the sink, or even open his mouth to ask my mom or me to help him wash. Just leaves them there and walks off.
I'm just fuming at the thought. I'll hate to marry a guy like that.
Anyway the point is that my mom went on and on about me never being home. So I decided not to leave the house so early for RSYC's celebration, or I might just add oil to the fire. I had everything figured out - the queue for the Jetski rides will probably be really long in the afternoon so I'll go at about 5pm, just enough to catch the ride, take some quick pictures, and go off for tuition. Initially I wanted to go there early in the morning to enjoy the whole day but that was out of the question already.
As I was leaving the house at 4pm, I received a message from Zeina, informing me that the Jetski rides stop at 5pm, so I'd better hurry.
I literally ran to CCK and frightened all the passers-by. Took a train to Clementi and then spent 6 bucks on a taxi ride to RSYC. I reached at 4.45pm.
Only to know that the Jetskis have already been recovered. They decided to close early for the day.
Imagine my disappointment. The marine boys felt sorry for me and offered to take me on a boat ride. -.- It is like I'm dying for a super fast motorbike ride and someone offered to take me in a car instead. Zero thrill la!! I said thanks but no thanks... although I really appreciated it. Sigh.
Guess I'll have to wait till next year.
Robat said that in every single one of the rides that he gave, he managed to throw his passenger into the water! Cos he turns so sharply and so fast that no matter how hard you hold on, you will be sure to fall off. In one ride even he himself fell off! Omg. It sounds so exciting!! But all it does is to remind me of what I've missed out.
Here's a pic of one of the jetskis that I could have ridden on over the waters. Now I can only dream and wait till next year.
Today was such a disappointment. I guess I probably had too much fun over the past week and thus God decided to even things out, to be fair to others.
I woke up looking forward to the Jetski ride that I had been waiting for over the past few months. Picturing myself being flung off the jetski into the water and screaming like nobody's business while Robat laughed away while still on the jetski. Pictured myself having a go at the dunk tank and dunking whoever had taken over the job that I almost took. Then I pictured myself going to tuition after everything at 7pm, tired but happy.
Nothing like that happened at all.
First thing in the morning, got nagged at by my mom for always going out these days. Ah well. That's pretty much expected, considering that I've been out till 11 or 12 for the past few days. Anyway my brother just got back from his re-service so he brought back with him a whole week's worth of dirty army clothes to dump on my mom, so I figured that's why she was jumpy. Seriously, I totally look down on guys who claim to be tough enough to go through all the army stuff but can't even do somethng simple like wash their own dishes. My brother has a very bad habit of just leaving his plates or spoon on the table and just leaving. Just like that. Doesn't even bother to bring them to the sink, or even open his mouth to ask my mom or me to help him wash. Just leaves them there and walks off.
I'm just fuming at the thought. I'll hate to marry a guy like that.
Anyway the point is that my mom went on and on about me never being home. So I decided not to leave the house so early for RSYC's celebration, or I might just add oil to the fire. I had everything figured out - the queue for the Jetski rides will probably be really long in the afternoon so I'll go at about 5pm, just enough to catch the ride, take some quick pictures, and go off for tuition. Initially I wanted to go there early in the morning to enjoy the whole day but that was out of the question already.
As I was leaving the house at 4pm, I received a message from Zeina, informing me that the Jetski rides stop at 5pm, so I'd better hurry.
I literally ran to CCK and frightened all the passers-by. Took a train to Clementi and then spent 6 bucks on a taxi ride to RSYC. I reached at 4.45pm.
Only to know that the Jetskis have already been recovered. They decided to close early for the day.
Imagine my disappointment. The marine boys felt sorry for me and offered to take me on a boat ride. -.- It is like I'm dying for a super fast motorbike ride and someone offered to take me in a car instead. Zero thrill la!! I said thanks but no thanks... although I really appreciated it. Sigh.
Guess I'll have to wait till next year.
Robat said that in every single one of the rides that he gave, he managed to throw his passenger into the water! Cos he turns so sharply and so fast that no matter how hard you hold on, you will be sure to fall off. In one ride even he himself fell off! Omg. It sounds so exciting!! But all it does is to remind me of what I've missed out.
Here's a pic of one of the jetskis that I could have ridden on over the waters. Now I can only dream and wait till next year.
Some giant inflated thingy for the kids to play in.

Food, clothes, games.. that of a typical bazaar. The buzz of activity has already started to die down when I got there, and some stalls were packing up. Anyway I wasn't interested in all these. Just though I'd catch the jetski ride and run. Ah well... =(
Dunno what this booth is called, but basically people pay two bucks to get in and notes, as in real cash, will fly all around and it is up to you to grab as much as possible. Mind you , it isn't as easy as it seems. But it is two bucks only!! Omg la. Most of the things there are two bucks. Even the jetski rides!! Madness la. For this one all you have to do is to go in and grab a 2 bucks note and you would have broken even. Didn't manage to take a picture of the money flying around though.
I found Love at RSYC! Haha no la I didn't. At least not in that sense. But her name really is Love. She's from the Philippines. She brought her daughter!! Cute la. Didn't manage to take a shot of her though.
Found the sweet aunty who always comes to clean our office!! Haha.. She was Miss RSYC during last year's Prom! =D
Cute cute Err!! Haha.. Yup his name really is Err. He is from the Philippines too. And guess what? The ironic thingy is that he is the IT officer in RSYC. Get it?? You know, computer err?? As in, Error? Haha! To err is human... to moo is cow. =D I guess one of the good things about this trip is that I managed to catch some people that I didn't during my farewell visit.By the way, I caught Iskandar and whined to him about not being able to go on a jetski ride. Haha! He was so sweet la. To cheer me up he secretly gave me one of the T-shirts. "Don't tell anyone I gave you ah!" I even told him that several of my friends find him cute. And he was like.. "CUTE??" Haha! Cute guy la! His hair grew out a bit more from the pictures I previously posted so now he looks more shuai. Don't give me that look. I'm not the one squealing over him. Is Kit and Stella. Just providing a service by updating them alrights?? To see him you can go to the old "RSYC farewell" post under the tagboard. Saw Gwen too and of course he greeted me with his usual, "Eh DARRLIIINNGG!!" Haha.. Cheered up almost immediately! The guys in RSYC are just so sweet and it is difficult to be upset for long. =D
BUT BUT BUT...! Saw Soe too. And I saw his wife. =X Even shook hands with her and exchanged sweet smiles. Soe introduced me as 'runway'. -.-"' Oh well. Nothing to say. Anyway I already peeked at her photos in Friendster... so yup. She's tiny. Forgot to check whether Soe and her are wearing their rings. Damn. LOL!! Jk la. Don't give me THAT look, okay??!
That's my dear Frankie!! Gorging himself!! Haha.. he was so anxious to hear about what I did with the $3000-worth piece of jade he gave me, and what my family said about it. -.- Erm, I told him my family isn't really well-read in jade stuff and that I gave it to my mom for safekeeping. Oops.
The F1 Machine!!! OMG!! Iskandar told me to go there to get a free ride from Err. Err was in charge of this station. It is a motion stimulator thing, so the whole seat really jerks everwhere. For example, if you are riding on gravel, the seat really vibrates like hell. And when around bends and when flying off ramps etc, the seat really follows the motions closely. Anyway I went there to kaypoh only. Didn't have the guts to try it out, even though I was offered a free ride by Err. (By Err, not by error. =D) Anyway, got so many people staring, and since I'm so lousy at arcade games, I'll be sure to throw my own face only.Hmm let's see if there are other interesting things... Oyah! Remember the two jobs I mentioned? In the end I didn't do any of them. Too convervative le. Must lu4 du4 one. Saw what one of the girls was wearing and grimaced. Shorts and a bikini top. No way no way. Anyway the Dunk Tank job was taken over by two hired girls. Apparently one of them (according to Love and Yanzy), was stunningly beautiful. She went home early though. The one I saw wasn't very pretty. DAMN!! I missed out so much just by coming an hour late. *grumbles* And the other job, the Race Queen, was actually just tending to the F1 Machine booth, aka Race Queen booth.
Anyway I left at 6pm, the usual ending-work time, with Zeina. Went to the usual place, ready for tuition. Reached an empty house. Called all three of the kids and even the mom's number at the coffeeshop but got nil for all. Went down to the coffeeshop to see Wei Jien sitting and stoning on a chair. The mom and the other two kids were in the stall, helping out. The stall looked really busy, with several other workers furiously working. I figured that Wei Xuan forgot there was tuition today... so I just told Wei Jien to stay there, don't need to go inform them, and I went home. I think Wei Jien was pretty amused.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
Watching Sex and the City with Zhang Yuan tmr. Wanna laugh and laugh and forget about today. Or maybe I'll watch Panda again! Haha.. just the thought has cheered me up already. Kung Fu Kung Fu!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home