Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Argh

I have LOTS of funny stories to tell but I'm pretty tired after a day of blading. Everywhere aching now. Updating with pics on next post! No more long paragraphs.

AJC BBALL BOYS TEAM ENTERED THE FINALS!!!! PLEASE GO SUPPORT!! TOMORROW 3PM @ Toa Payoh!

Hope to see you there!! Let's bleed blue and yellow blood all over again... Especially for those of you who miss JC badly.

Dammit, that temple opposite my room is having some noisy thing again. Lots of ching-ing and chiang-ing and trumpet-blowing. And more hokkien singers. Super duper high-pitched... God pls bless me with a good night's slp tonight. Lol! Ohno Yuan Ting please stop being so bitchy and start being more tolerant of religious activities! Okay la, from the bottom of my heart I'm not that affected la. It's not that bad. Just a bit distracting,that's all. *halo reappears*

Lots of things to do, places to go, tasks to complete tomorrow. Lots of AJ bball action too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home