Grins
Sometimes when I have nothing to do at work I'll just sit down and think about all my previous conversations with Soe. LOL! Then I'll feel happy and I'll be grinning to myself and my colleagues will totally ignore me. =P I guess it's because Soe generally is stingy with his compliments to other people but is more generous with me, so in every conversation with him I'll have something nice to recall. For example, the latest nice thing he did was to make his way all the way to my office just to ask me if I was really leaving soon, and then trying to persuade me to stay longer. Usually he'll be so busy I won't see him for a whole day. Haha was so happy for the rest of the day! HEEHEEHEE!! I'm tempted to record down all our convos on my blog so that years later I can come back and read all these crazy posts but then I don't want cos it will then become public property. LOL!! Hmph! *Guards conversations selfishly*
Ok yea enough of gushing.
Gave Zeina her presents today! Today keep getting free food from random people! Fried mini bananas (yum!) from a member, John Lee. Subway cookies from Iskandar. 2 mangoes from Mr Gani, another member. Haha totally stuffed myself la. Yum yum. John Lee used to behave a little... weirdly... but that is another story for another day. Anyway the best thing about RSYC is that I get free food all the time! From chocolates to fish and chips to donuts to curry puffs. All from nice members or nice colleagues. =D *rests belly on table* Sometimes members coming back from fishing trips offer me their freshly caught fishes or prawns but no way am I going to bring the stinky stuff on the train back home man. >.<

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home