Okaaaay
I just discovered that making a blogskin is VERY VERY difficult. I spent an hour looking for the right background (still haven't found it yet). Hell, I'll scan one of my own drawings or something. Plus there are SO MANY ways to glitch up. Eh, reminds me of what Thomas Edison said. When someone asked him if he felt frustrated over all his failures while making the lightbulb, he said that he is probably the only person in the world who knows 1000 ways how NOT to make a lightbulb. LOL. Well, what do you expect from a genius like him? I'm giving up on my blog template now, but now that O's are over, I shall dedicate some time to drawing what I want instead of being so lazy and spending an hour combing for it.
Too bad I can't draw animals. :( They always end up looking like frogs, regardless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home