Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Into the mugging mood... with tamagotchi???

*yawn...*
I think everyone is finally, slowly, crawling into the mugging mood. >.< Especially after the Chemistry Practical Exam I think. Waah, talking about chem prac, I think I still haven't recovered from stupidly smelling that stupid zinc-something. It is the chokiest thing on earth! I was doing tests with NaOH and NH3, got a bit bored, so act smart go and smell the test tube for nothing. PHEW!!!! The stinkiness (Actually not really stinky lah, just super-duper choking) hit me like a punch! Diao, I think I waddled about my seat a few moments before I could make sense of anything again. (lol, euphemism. Or is it hyperbole. -.-" ) Anyway, to entertain myself while studying, I have become childish. I'm helping my little cousin Lynn take care of her TAMAGOTCHI! ^^" Die, the older I grow, the more childish I get. As I speak, it's rolling about on the floor of the little screen. ^^ shooo kawaii!!! (Yes, this is the effect of too much exam stress.) And now it wants a bath. If only taking care of a pet is as easy as this - press one button all the poop is gone. :P K, gotta go do maths already - with the tamagotchi in my pencil box. Jia you to all those also mugging one!! Don't die! :P Animal Pic Of The Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home