Monday, October 17, 2005

Yeah!! Absence from school feels great!!!

Woah, today is the first time I 'bon' school and it feels great!
Actually, I didn't even know there was school today! :P All thanks to you lah, Aggie, you go and mislead me for what??!! You said that we only had the rest of the week and graduation day to be with our classmates, make me think today no school. But anyway, I'm glad I didn't go because according to YT (the other one), I didn't miss much anyway. Just briefing for Practical Exams, which we have all heard before, and a lot of ss worksheets, which I will not read today anyway, even if I have them.
So all in all, forgetting about school is a blessing in disguise! Cos I spent the whole morning doing productive bio revision. Funny leh, I'm only feeling a bit nervous today. Probably will be -


I got cut off from a call by Boonie, and NOW it seems that I did miss a lot today. T_T Some chem stuff was gone through today... Aiyah, whatever, I'll get the notes from someone next time.

And I just realised that I was supposed to give Doraemon (Jian Qiang) his B'dae present today, and also Boonie's ultra belated B'dae present. Bah, I'll give them tomorrow, won't die. Hah, Boonie's present is really funny, will laugh my head off at his face when he gets the present. Doraemon's one also quite cute. Can't wait for tomorrow. Oh well, have to continue studying for Bio. Gosh, I sound like a nerd.

But who can blame me - Bio O'levels prac is tomorrow... And for those reading this right now, better go hit the books when you can, lol, now I sound like a mother, bleah... Jia you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home