Whew
Back from A maths. It was a HUGE relief. ^^ Hurhur, wait till paper 2 then we all die. Good luck! I'm ditching A maths, gonna hit history. YAWN. Who cares, I don't plan to count Combined Humanities for my L1R5 anyway. :D
I'm getting sick of the dark purple blogskin. Gaarrg, I'm so 'xi xin yan jiu' (desire the new and dotch the old, loosely translated), as usual. Haven't learnt my lesson. But then people like Yee Shian changed like 20 times already, lol. Ok, I shall be faithful to this purple thingy for a while longer. Maybe after O's I'll spent time making my own too, like Ching did. I probably will never get it finished though. :P
Yay tomorrow no school! I'm so random. It's 7pm now, gonna shower, bacause I'm still in my school uniform. After that I shall scan through the boring history textbook, then do proper detailed studying tomorrow.
I still have random literature quotes stuck inside my head. Especially "Even so quickly may one catch the plague.". Hai, so wasted. I memorised so many quotes and never got to use them. And now they're stuck in my head, taking up precious memory space, which I need for history. If only our brains can be like floppy disks, where we can save and erase at the click of a button. Or better still, a CDR, so you save something and can never erase it.
Then again, there are always things in life which you want to forget. We all have sad memories we want to erase. Aiyah, what wrong with moi, must be A maths screw up my brain le. I can still see those diagrams and graphs floating around in my head siah. I'll probably dream of them tonight, like that time I dreamt of SS.
I dreamt that Ocean Ou De Yang (Who by the way turned out to be a married man, in his thirties I think. Not exactly what you'll call hot but he still looks decent and, er, gentle?) got a new CD and every one of the 10 songs were about SS. They actually sounded nice. Yes, I'm getting siao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home