Saturday, October 29, 2005

Warning: boring and long entry ahead

I was supposed to wake up at 7 today to mug, but ended up waking at 7.30. (Ok, not much difference, but still.) I'm going to hit the thousand of chinese phrases and revise the formats for tommorow. x.X

So anyway, I WISH THAT I HAD TAKEN PHYSICS!!! Yep, it's true. I remember a time when I hated Chemistry to its guts, bladder, and what-have-yous, but now I love it to bits! Ok, maybe not SO extreme, but I discovered that Chemistry is really very fun. I've been kay-pohing (nosing) my da-ge's university textbooks. (I know, I know, why the heck am I reading irrelevant stuff when I should be studying for my O's right? But people get bored, you know. And some of the stuff is actually related to our syllabus.) Out of which I only understood, like, 1%?? lol, but its really fun, not kidding!

So why do I wish that I had taken physics? Because I was flipping through his physics textbooks (Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Physics (What's the difference anyway?)) and I discovered that ATOMS CAN SPLIT! And it is not literally, its, its, its... abstractly!! Like if you look at it, it doesn't split, but if you don't look, it can split. It's called whatshisname's uncertainity principle, siao right!!! I wish I could put some photos up here. It is just like magic! As if they have a mind of their own, and they know when you are watching and when you are not. WOW. And our dear Albert Einstein refused to believe that! He argued against it all the way to his death in 1955, I think. Plus, it is proven that light and electrons can be waves and particles at once! Like some sort of a dual personality. And that is supposed to be impossible! How can??!! lol, getting excited... *calms down*

Ahem. Anyway, I know I was supposed to talk about the Rape of Nanjing (I'm very interested leh. Not just in the rapes, ok, I not bian tai ok, lol.) But I decided that I'm being dumb reading and researching on all this crap RIGHT BEFORE MY O'LEVELS of which only 10% of it helps in the exams, so I shall continue researching after O's. Meanwhile, I shall push my mugging meter to the fullest, meaning up at 7am and down at 9pm. That's four whole tooty hours more than usual! Bah! And how much do you want to bet that I'll probably get up only like at 7.30 (like today) or 8? (I just realised that I have a lot of brackets in this entry.)

So, like what 80% of you guys have already done, I shall cut my entries till after O's. Should have done that long ago though.

OMG Lynn's tamagotchi just evolved! To this cute wudgy thng with black stubby ears. She is going to be elated when she sees this. It looks spastic. It will fidget left and right of the screen for some time, then suddenly jump up with a giant grin. Disturbing. Its fat. And my hamsters are running out of food. (I'm so random.) But we are lazy to go get more for those two tiny-but-with-gargantuan-appetite hammies, so we're feeding it whatever random crap we can find from the fridge. Don't worry, I research on hamster diets so I won't give it some insane food like curry or grass jelly lah. Just harmless, fresh greens to give them diarrhoea, ok? (lol, really leh, hamsters get stomachache of they eat too much greens. That's a little tip for hammie owners out there.)

Oyah, I had a really wierd dream last night. Again. But I can't remember a thing. *Bish.* It involved a pale person.

Another random thought: JC's got swimming lessons for PE right? But then I can't swim how? Some more got a teeny bit of hydrophobia (for dark, murky rivers only lah, swimming pools are ok I think). Cos the only thing I remember about my childhood when I was still in China (pronounced Chee-nah) is a time when I almost drowned. I was a kid, strolling along the river, trying to act cute like most kids do, then I stepped on a loose stone. I remember the shape of that stone. Stupic stone. Hope you broke into pieces when you hit the river bed. Humph. Anyway, so how??? Some more first three months dunno have PE or not. And what do we wear during swimming lessons? Our own swim suits or a standard one? So many questions.

If you know the answers must tell me hor, also if you are interested in quantum physics or Rape of Nanking tell me also. I shall dedicate a full entry with gory details, mwahaha. OK, maybe not. BTW, I'm a little annoyed with the Japanese. That was another random thought. I know I'm rambling on, but that's cos this is my last entry till afetr the O's so must talk more mah.

Aiyah, time to stop crapping and to start working on Chinese. Unlike SOME PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE TO TAKE CHINESE AND SOME PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT O'S HUH, RIGHT, CHING AND PAM? HUH? *glares* Ok, now I'm bringing my chinese pile and the tamagotchi (did I mention that the words are in Jap so I have no idea what it all means? And when it came to naming the pet I left everything blank cos I would rather it have no name than a stupid-sounding name or worse, suay suay I hit a word that happens to be a Jap vulgarity or something... so yep, it's nameless.) down to the garden to work. Don't think its a luxury to work in the garden ok, it is full of nature's random creatures. Not that I'm complaining. Some of then actually quite cute. (I'm talking about butterflies and mosquitoes, not guys, by the way.) And I'm having a stomachache. Ok, ready, get set....... MUG!!!!!

P.S. If got a lot of typos pls fogive lah, I was typing in a hurry mah. And now the tamagotchi wants a bath and my stomachache is getting worse. That was a couple of random thoughts again. Keep it up to all those mugging also. Constantly encourage each other and it will feel easier. My neck hurts. Another random thought, lol. ciao. x.X

Animal pic(s) of the day (hedgehogs are sooo adorable! pandas are next)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home