Monday, October 17, 2005

Bio Practical Examination and my ghostly radio

Yee-haah! Today's Bio prac quite ok lah. At least no artery-bursting type of questions, lucky. Except I think I wasted 1 or 2 marks because I FORGOT TO LABEL THE DARN LEAVE AND STEM. Grrr. *crashes head on wall* Nvm. I shall biah so hard for paper 1 and 2 to make up for that moronic mistake. Some more I think my drawings also a bit bu 3 bu 4 (anyhow) one. Oh well, now we should be concentrating on chem prac anyway. Although chem also nothing much to study for. I think I'll just refresh my memory on those chloride/sulphate/whatever tests on Monday. Meanwhile, I should also do a bit of chinese,and also some bio and lit. WAAAAHH I SOUND LIKE A NERD!!!! NERDNERDNERD!!!!

Blah, we can afford to sound like nerds. A bit of sacrifice for O's. To make up for my tarnished image I shall get my hair dyed purple plus a nose ring plus tons of makeup after the O's. Haha, like real. I'll probably work at the SPCA and study like a guai nu hai (obedient girl). Hai... sometimes don't you get sick of being a good kid? Don't you, sometimes, just want to get out and vandalise something? Or act like those hardcore gangsters for once? Sounds fun. Aiyoh, 'bon' school one day only and I'm thinking of all these. Tsk tsk tsk...

Anyway, my radio is HAUNTED! Yikes! I was in another room reading something boring, then suddenly got music from my room!!! It slowly got louder and louder and LOUDER, until i think the loudest volume! Scared me out of my skin man! Then it happened again yesterday when I was having dinner! Even my mum also jumped out of her skin. Because we were eating downstairs, then suddenly music came from upstairs. Who wouldn't be scared??!!

I told my brother about it, then it turned out that I had just set the alarm on by mistake. (Yes, since WHEN do radios have alarms?) In the end I felt so silly for having scared myself for nothing. *palms forehead vigorously* Anyway, now the silly alarm is off, and silent. Okie, now gotta go eat my lunch. Then STUDY CHEM!!! yeah!!!...BLEAH.

I was trying to amuse myself again, when I came across this. When you view it at a deeper level, don't you think it sort of represents us as a class? Like, we often quarrel our heads off and fall out, but at the end of time, the end of the universe, we still all love each other... Hai, getting nostalgic again... I will really be sad when the time comes for us to part... Can some kind soul prepare plenty of kleenex for Grad Day? :X

Animal pic of the day:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home