Amaths in 2 hrs
Actually, it's 2 and a half. Which makes it 5/2. Garrgh. I'm so afraid! So what am I doing here? I dunno. I'm sick of looking at all those numbers, algebra, diagrams, graphs, triangles, circles, quadrilaterals, permutations, integrations... gaarggh..
I'm really tired lah. I don't want A maths to be that dark speck on the white paper for O's again. What's the point of mugging your skin off only to get another D7? It happened during prelims, and it might well happen again. Let's just hope that the paper will be okay. But thankfully, I'm feeling really HAPPY!!! for the other subjects so far. Yeah! Must be as happy as possible before A maths throws its dagger at my happiness. I'll be singing a different song 2 hrs later, in the exam hall. Ah well. At least paper 1 is much easier than paper 2. Er. Is that supposed to be good? Since I'll have to sit for both paper sanyway. --" LOL.
No animal pic today. Too nervous to comb through webbies to look for them...
How about a review of the papers so far? (That's how bored I am.)
E maths - MWAHAHA? Compared to prelims which 3/4 of the class failed, this is happy happy paper. I can't believe they asked you to subtract something from 10!!! And for one solid mark!!! WOOT. Everyone I know seems quite happy too. High 5, y'all!
SS - spotted the wrong questions like a lot of ppl... spent 3/4 of the time doing SBQ, which was ok, but I think I screwed up essay. Dots.
English - What can I say? The usual. Probably my paper one will save my comprehension again.
Biology - I'm so glad I studied for it. :) Although some moronic person with the same initials as I do is trying to get the credits. Humph.
Literature - WOOTS! The questions that came out was spotted by Mr Osgodby (Viola and Happy Ending), so everyone was sooo happy about it. *Grins* Thanks a million to our dear Literature teacher!
Chinese - Eew. June was easier. Looks like I'll have to do with a B3. *prays hard* I don't like the look of a B3 next to the word Chinese... )C;
A maths - In two hours. I don't feel ready. Again, what am I doing here??
History - Oops. Haven't studied yet. Shall ignore A maths paper 2 and hit history tomorrow. Ok, maybe I'll do a little bit of A maths lah.
Chemistry - I must do well to make up for my screwed up practical. At least 5 marks flew away. All thanks to the extension question. *Smacks extension questions*
Ah well. Sorry if you were online to de-stress and had to be reminded of the O's again. Now go pat yourself on the back and hug your cat. No cat? Grab the nearest thing and hug it then. Feel better? Now go mug for history and Chem. SHOO!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home