Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dreams are wierd

After Chem Practical on Tuesday, Agnessa was telling me about her EXTREMLY LONG AND NONSENSICAL AND RIDICULOUS AND STOMACH CLENCHINGLY FUNNY dream. And Ching had some funny dream about a hot guy. I had a dream that totally scared the skins out of me. Here goes:

My oldest brother went crazy.
He killed my mum and disposed of her body, er, somewhere.
Then he killed Ilya. (Yes, exactly, WTH???)
He stuffed Ilya's body under a giant lorry.
I was at home, then from the living room I looked out my gates and I saw a part of Ilya's head under the lorry, which was parked directly in front of my house. I really had a sensation of being CHILLED TO THE BONES. I was so terrified!!! Maybe because my bro was probably still in the house or something. And I knew I could be the next victim.
Then my dad appeared from behind me; apparently he just came home. He asked me where mum was. He looked frightened. Then he suddenly looked horrified and pointed behind me.
I woke up.

AND JUST IN TIME TOO!!! Who knows what would have happened to me if I hadn't! Probably hacked to death and waking up screaming, lol.
What a wierd dream. Why can't I have aggie's senseless but funny dream or Ching's dream about a hot guy??? Must have this kind of horrible murder.
I think it's all thanks to the "Rape of Nanking" book that I read. Very scary!
Ok shall talk about it next time. Is it ok or not? Not against any blog rule right? As long as I don't criticise anyone. I think I'll just play safe and quote from the book word for word. It really helps in remembering history dates, by the way. SO TERRIBLE!!! So many ways of being murdered!!! Gaaah!

I shall do more maths. Then maybe bio. Ciao.

Animal Pic Of The Day:

PENGUINS ROCK!!!!

(dunno if this pic will work or not)

(just in case it doesn't, here's a back-up one :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home