I am feeling more "yeah" now
... but not much more. Sigh, looking for a job nowadays isn't easy, It'll take forever for me to relay out the happenings of another job-combing day. Haiz, wasted an hour of my life, thanks to yun tong and kun da and xun kai. *rolls eyes* But i'll have to say thinking back it was all very funny. :D
I realised that I have applied for 5 jobs over 2 days. Two of the jobs are sucky, one which I still don't even know what it is about (marketing. yeah, what's that???), the last which is at Mark's and Spencer's as some kind of sales girl thingy. I'm SO beat!!! In the end Yun Tong and the rest are gloating about how they will earn 100 bucks a day getting other people to do surveys. Wish them luck! However, Yun tong said that they have to do 30-40 surveys. He thinks it is very little, but I think it is a lot. I'll be surprised to manage 10. Well, shall not be a wet blanket. Hope the mark n spencer's thingy works out. ^^ I really feel like relating the funny happenings of the day leh, esp how the guys kena "dian" (awed, in the sexual sense), by the malay lady who interviewed us (she's 16!!!!!), but it will take forever, and I'm too tired now. Plus I want to watch "tong xin yuan". ^^ Darn funny siah.
Oyah, I might be going prom after all as Boonie can't go. he'll be away overseas on that day. I still feel an urge to record the funny happenings of the day!!! Which reminds me - I haven't written in my diary since before O's... must go update that dusty book, er, maybe tomorrow... (procastinating again!) K bye, hope all of you guys have fun, er, having fun. Can't wait for the job replies!!! (4 of them) Tralalala!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home