Untitled
I had tuition today!! And it wasn't as bad as I thought. =D Ok la, actually it was still pretty bad but somehow I wasn't so affected. Spent a glorious one hour trying to explain to the older brother how to calculate the length and area of a sector in a circle. Haha.. really brings back memories from sec sch days!
Anyway I reckon it must have been PMS that made me upset during the previous tuition. Because today the tuition was 2 times worse but I'm hardly affected at all!! A bit frustrated, yes, but generally still satisfied that something was taught and learnt. Maybe is cos I'm excited at the thought of finally going kbox-ing for the FISRT time this year, with my sec sch buddies. Gonna leave our saliva all over the mikes man. Think like 7 people going so confirm a lot of cat and dog fights. *shudders* I already have enough wounds from blading, thank you. I'll rather give up the mike than my eyeball.
There's this beetle buzzing around in my room. I first noticed it when it flew past my ear. At first I thought that buzzing noise was a helicopter. -.- When I realised it was a beetle, I headed to the kitchen to grab one of those small clear plastic bags. I had already decided that if it takes damn long to get into the bag, I'l keep it there till the next morning as punishment. But if it goes in nicely, I'll let it out the window immed. =D In the end when I went back to my room, it was so high up on my curtain and I can't be bothered to take the trouble to reach it. Must be its lucky day.
Anyway, I have a little something against beetles because back at my old house, there used to be LOTS of beetles, especially at night. During the O lvl period when I would study deep into the night, I will usually be acoompanied by beetles like this:

But sometimes I'll see a rare pure golden one, or even green ones. I think there were times I had to study with like 5 or 6 of these beetles flying and dashing into the walls of the room. They are very loud, in terms of their buzzing and smashing noises, and apparently very blind too. Some of them are smelly.
On a side note, the poor beetle in the pic must have been a World War II survivor. The left foreleg is gone, its right hindleg is half-ripped off, and its right feeler is completely missing. I snitched this pic off someone's flickr account, and the comments there were all complimenting its shiny coat and feeling sorry for it's lost limbs. Ah well. It does have a pretty coat. Almost looks photoshopped...!
AHA!!! Halfway while typing I spotted the beetle on the floor and caught it! Hoo baby! Aw man... I feel like breaking my own promise. The beetle went into the bag nicely but now I don't feel like letting it go so soon. It's kinda pretty. It has a white spot on its butt.

What the hell la! After taking that pic I decided to be kind and let it go, then after letting it out the window I had barely turned my back when I heard the familiar 'whack!' sound of a landing beetle. -.- This time it headed straight to the center of my table. -.- Pretty sure this must be a male beetle. Probably an NS beetle too, deprived of female company. I dived into my rubbish bin to retrieve the bag that I just threw to capture it again.

It's on top of my NTU freshmen booklet. This time it took longer to get in the bag and I think it got frightened so guess what. IT FARTED. My room is a total stinkbomb now. My gosh, such a small creature but so much fart?? I think 5 minutes have passed and I'm still breathing through my shirt. Never underestimate small creatures man. Last time on April fool's day a small bird dropped shit equivalent to its own body weight on my hair and shoulders. I should avoid small creatures. They hate me.
And by the way, I haven't finished my story. I was saying that I have something against beetles because last time in my old house, beetles swarm the place. And once, or twice I think, in the middle of the night, a beetle got into my ear. That was years ago, but the feeling of the damn beetle struggling to get out still remains vivid. I remember I woke up to the feeling of something in my ear and my first thought was, "Shit." Just like my first thought when the bird poo rained on me that time. The beetle realised that it had fallen into some deathtrap so it started struggling hard to get back up. Mind you, I was sleeping on my side so the ear that was facing up caught the beetle. The more the beetle struggled, the deeper it sank. Both the beetle and me were panicking by then and I sat up, trying to think of ways to help the beetle stay afloat and hell outta my head. I felt like some lifeguard trying to help a drowning person stay afloat, except that the more I 'helped', the deeper it sank. So yea. Come to think of it, I think it happened one more time, on the other ear. Maybe that's why I feel so balanced.
Super yucks man. Hope you're done vomitting. I don't think I've told anyone before. Partly because one hardly gets the chance to talk about beetles in normal everyday convo... Anyway, strangely enough, I was pretty calm during the two times it happened. Ok, so maybe I panicked initially while all the mad struggling was going on (trust me, the feeling of all its limbs scratching the sides of your ear is hardly a lovely feeling), but after I realised that there was no turning back, I just hit the pillow again. Actually I think I was half-expecting the beetle to make its way out by morning. Whaaaat?? I was in lower sec, okay! Still gong and gullible. So yea. Sometimes when I shake my head real hard I can hear the rattling of the two beetle corpses in my head.
So people, better cover your ears when you sleep. Maybe listen to music on your earphones. Heck, plug the earphones without music if need be. This is not the way to gain body weight, ya know.
Anyway I think I read before somewhere that the average person eats or gets some insects in their ears like 10 times in their lives. Somewhere there. Must be the majority never have any mishaps then people like me who live in beetle territories push up the statistics.
*Yawns* Shall get some snooze. Tmr need energy to scream in kbox... Actually I suspect that I'm little deaf. I put my music low but sometimes I can't catch people's accents or words when they speak fast. Must be my dear buddies living in my ears...
Nights.
*Plugs in muted earphones*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home