HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Something SUPER FUNNY just happened and I have to post before I forget.
I went to the kitchen to grab an orange and as I was walking back to my room, I passed the living room and saw my dad, shirtless as usual, sitting in front of his laptop.
I noticed something really strange.
There was a pink Johnson & Johnson's cream bottle stuck onto his left shoulder blade.
At first I thought he was using it for some weird purpose, like.. I dunno. I thought he put it there on purpose. Cos he's always using those backache stickers, then maybe he pressed it to his back for some weird purpose... or SOMETHING. I wasn't thinking straight la.
It turned out that my mom left the bottle on the couch and he went to lie down there. Somehow it was so sticky that when he got up, the bottle remained stuck to his left shoulder blade. LMAO!!!!! When I peeled it off his back there was a suction force some more. -.- Like his skin was really stuck together with the bottle. Can't imagine that he didn't feel that heavy bottle stuck to his skin!!! If I didnt see the bottle... He would have gone half the night with that bottle stuck to his back... walking advertisement sia.
SUPER FUNNY LA!!!
I have weird parents.
............................
*update
Just remembered something else too. Better blog before I forget.
I seems that these days I'm always super busy in the middle of the night....
Now, now, what are you thinking!!
I meant that I've been super busy... running through other people's dreams!! Haha... And some more it is not a single dream and then goodbye - I run for the entire night. Whew. No wonder I sometimes feel so tired when I wake up. Must have been running through may people's dreams. HAHA!!!
Anyway I said that because ZY (yes, you!) told me that she dreamt of me and Soe. I think it was just after we hung out during which I went on and on about him, so probably it got stuck in her mind. Anyway in her dream both of us (as in Soe and me) were having a candlelight dinner. And she was so amused that she started smiling and giggling in her dream. Dunno what's so amusing about a candlelight dinner... it's supposed to be something romantic, not a comedy, for God's sake! Anyway her mom told her she was giggling in her sleep. -.-
Then, a couple of days later, XM told me that she dreamt of me... THE WHOLE NIGHT. LOL!! Some more she dreamt of me 3 times, in 3 different places doing 3 different things, each weirder than the last. In one scene, we were buying the strap holder for my blades. The shop person said that there's no stock left, but there's black and white. -.- Totally doesn't make sense la. In another scene, I went to holiday in Shanghai with her. Unfortunately both of us got robbed. Then it gets really weird. In the last scene, we were at East Coast. I was on a skateboard and she was on rollerblades. I didn't have any legs, so my body was like a stump on the skateboard. And we were both happily skating and blading along.
Like... Question mark??? Why can't she have better dreams like ZY? LOL... Maybe that's why my body is aching all over now. I've been running through the dreams of other people, skating without legs and getting robbed in Shanghai. Tired la. Anyway I told her that it must have been the dream of her life. =P She said it was a nightmare. LOL!
Damn. I haven't dreamt in a loooong time. I wanna dream!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home