Homeless
Notice: I will be homeless from 30th June onwards, for 1-2 weeks, while my house undergoes renovation.
*searching for a temporary home*
My mom wanted to bring me overseas to play during that period but I have a medical checkup on 1st July in NTU.
So yep.
*weeps sadly*
I will be a homeless girl soon.
LOL!!! Just kidding la. Hopefully ZY's mom will be okay with me camping in her house.
2 weeks.. I think I'll need to do some house hopping. 1 wk at ZY's hse and 1 wk at XM's hse. Or something.
Otherwise I'll just be hauled off to some relative's home. >.< ....I think.
Eeeeeee.... I dowan to stay at relatives' house. Dunno any of them. -detached-
*sobs* Anyone out there wants to take in a homeless girl...?
Ah well. Secretly looking forward to the curfew-less 2 weeks. *sly grin*
JK la! I'm a good girl. Will still go home early one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home