I miss TRACK..
Memories...
Our second home... the Pe Dept!
CCA Day. We were more interested in taking pictures than jio-ing people to join track. O.o
Miss our weekly wednesday long d training at Turf City!! Death-threatening stink of the horses' shit was worse than the run itself. LOL.
Girl Power!!
The track team turned sweet on Valentine's day. Flowers from the sweet guys in our team, aye!
Happy, pampered girl runners.
*Grins* The girls unfortunately didn't prepare anything for the guys. Super oops. But that didn't stop them from smiling ya? Erm. Okay.. maybe Kent (bottom right) doesn't look that pleased...
The long distance Ariana and the short distance Xiong Mao and Jiao Mao.I miss the tension one gets at the start line, all muscles stiff and ears alert for the final gun shot.
I miss the shiokness one gets after completing the training.
I miss the fun baton passing, and fighting over baton colours.
I miss watching the hurdlers do their thing and cheering for them.
I miss the silly brisk-walking thing, our butts shaking furiously as we do so.
I miss slapping on heat-rub and lying all dirty and sweaty over the Pe dept floor.
I miss the late 8pm showers with Xiong Mao.
I miss comparing belly fats (or non-existent ones, for some) with each other.
I miss the butt-slapping.
I miss our cute old Mr Tan most of all! Him and his one sole set of white PAP clothes that he wears all year round, all seasons and occasions.
Can't wait to go back to school this Wednesday to watch them train! (Read: WATCH only. Not train under the sun with them. =D There is a limit to how much I miss track ya! Haha... Or maybe I'll change my mind when I get there.)
Morning run tomorrow. Nothing near track workload, but enough to satisfy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home