Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Amused

Seriously, you guys should drop by STOMP if you guys have the free time,and read the daily 8 'must-see's.

I really can't figure out what is so 'must-see' about some of the stuff put up there. 80% of the time, the topics are just people complaining about something. Sure, occasionally there will be a really interesting topic, but mostly all I see is people complaining about bicycles blocking corridors etc. I think I saw complaints about bicycles at least thrice already, on different occasions.

Most of the time, the people who submitted these topics (or, more accurately, complaints) end up getting scolded by the other STOMPers who comment there. Seriously, sometimes I get really amused by how uptight some people can be, or how totally no link some comments are.

One funny one I came across was one of the 'must-see's which was a call-out for people to find some dog lost at West Coast Park. Says the typical stuff about how distressed the owners are and beseeches anyone who saw the dog to contact them etc. I think the name was Jack. Or something close. I was there just to oogle at the dog and was about to leave that page when the only comment there caught my eye.


It says, "Jack was delicious."

-.-

Don't think the owners will find that funny, though.

Another common topic is bad behaviour on the roads. Some STOMPer would have put up a topic, complete with a photo, of some rude or irritating driver doing something outrageous. Half the comments will go, "You take photo while driving then you think you right meh!?!?" -.-

There was also another one about some guy on the MRT feeling himself up. A STOMPer took a pic (face was cut out) and started that topic. Some comments said the face of the guy should have been included. One ridiculous one went, "You take pictures of him how do you think he will feel?? What if your dad does this on the train and someone else posts the picture up? How would you feel?"

My gosh. I was totally flabbergasted when I heard that la. Then some other guy was saying maybe cos Singapore's weather is humid thus guys get rashes there easily. Like ?????

Then it occurred to me that for all you know, the person himself is the one doing the defending. *nods head*

Anyway it's pretty amusing sometimes. Good for a boring afternoon.

By the way, have you guys heard of Dawn Yang and Nira Chan? Check them out. Hot gals! =D Models, bloggers, and students. Actually I think Dawn is no longer a student but Nira is. Something like voted top 100 in FHM and Maxim respectively... if I didn't remember wrongly. Looks like Singapore ladies aren't that plain after all uh?

*yawns* Just slept for like 4 hours till 10pm. Me and XM ran in the morning. After our shower we hung around in the big shower room going crazy and doing weird poses. It was absolute madness. We were like doing a naughty school girls' theme - stuff like loosening our ties and doing all the stuff that we were never allowed to do in AJ grounds. Untucked shirts, super short skirts, and so on. Some jumping around. Click click click!! The shower room was ideal for such crazyness because it is very spacious and clean, with a full length mirror. But we had hardly done much when someone knocked on the door. It turned out that there was some repairwork to be done on one of the cubicle doors and the construction workers were checking to see if they can come in. SIAN!! Just when we got started. =( If they didn't come in we might probably start stripping or rolling on the ground. Or something.

=D Haven't been crazy in a long time!! I think it must have been the ecstasy that comes with putting on the school uniform for the first time after 5 months. There's just something about getting away from the prim and proper and responsible stuff in life, to shut the world out for a while and to do mad stuff. Good way to de-stress!! Not gonna post all the pics here though cos some of them are really quite unglam la. Maybe I'll post some of the ones we took initially that are not so crazy.

Argh, she forgot to bluetooth me the pics so will have to wait till next post.

By the way, why did we don the school uniform? Sso that we can go to Sumo House, pose as students, and thus get a complimentay dish. -.- Not my idea. Hers.


Can't wait for kbox outing with my sec sch gang!! First kbox this year. *excited*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home