Monday, June 16, 2008

OMG

Somebody save me please. The temple opposite my room is celebrating something again. Hokkien music at FULL BLAST, with over-excited hokkien DJs, and lots of off-tune singing and screaming. And when I say full blast, I mean that I already heard the music like 500m away when I was walking home just now.

Temples are supposed to be quiet, peaceful places of serenity and calm... or so I thought. =X *headache*

Why can't they at least play stuff like BoA or Fish Leong???

*sigh*... Shall be more tolerant. I think I should be thankful they are no longer singing 'a li shan de gu niang' like last time. Wanted to post the candid/NG shots from the CD but I can't even think straight now. I tell you, tomorrow my head's gonna be ringing with all those alien hokkien songs. And I have 4 hours of tuition tomorrow. God bless me please. Later I start teaching in Hokkien...

Haha!! Just now my johnson-bottle-stuck-on-his-back dad came by my room to show me some brochures and even he himself went, "Cao si ren!". Mega LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home