Work
The only good thing about it is that the place is air-conditioned. And of course, your goofy smile which rids the soreness in my fingers and the pain in my heart. O.O That sounded sooo cheesy.
AND, there's this really pretty gal working there too. She has a sweet girl-next-door face, yet her beauty is the type that you can detect from far off. O.O I'm becoming les. Ahaha. She's only 21. Not much guys to see, only this blur blur one who reminds me of Chang Long. (=.=) <----- with THAT type of face. Ahaha! And the people there keep asking me about boyfriend stuff. -.- They are reaaallly bored.
And the work is real boring too. Repetitive and brainless. And painful. I'm glad it's ending soon. >.< Going to ice my shins.
P.S. I'm going to master the Cheena accent and the Hong Kong accent(from some co-workers and the guy-in-charge respectively) by the time work ends next week. Ahaha, watch out for my new accents soon! "Deng zhe qiao ya!"
Its ok, everything will work out soon... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home