whee~!
YAY! Some random rants-cum-updates:
What a long day today... Had track after school today... initially my entire body was aching from Monday's training and I thought I would be dead after today's one. Turned out that I felt muuuch better after that for some weird reason.
Dang... For the past few days, or even weeks, I have never reached home earlier than 8pm. All thanks to PW and track and stuff. Haha.. but 'm ok with it la. There's NE day tomorrow, so maybe tomorrow I can finally get home earlier. Yay!
Hai... So sad la. I lost my homework file on Monday. >.< It's a loooong story.. but anyway thanks yk and NO THANKS xuelin... The file is my life la.. it contains all my exam papers, lecture notes, class fund records.. class list etc... It's my life!!! (It's now or never... lol lame..) Hope I get it back soon.. I'll be so doomed la. I should learn to clear my file more often... Please, let me get it back soon!
So many things to say... dunno which to start with... Okay I shall just do some one-liners:
Class chalet in November, track chalet in Dec!
Friday finally gonna repay the due-half-a-year date with Zi Hun! (And Jih Huan's tagging along too.. yay! Gonna eat steamboat... although I don't really like... >.<)
House choked full now.. with parents, 2 bros, bro's gf, bro's fren, me, dog, hamsters.... house gonna collapse anytime soon. LOL!!
Aiyah.. I have loads more to say but I'm so darn tired and my butt's still aching from track today...
Gonna sleep now! whee~!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home