Smiles~
Went for this role playing meeting for SL today... Didn't accomplish much, besides surviving my fellow friends' cooking. Which is a feat really, come to think of it. ^^ JK!
There are just so many things happening these days. I think I grew up a lot. Definitely. I'm learning to keep promises, be it to myself or to my friends. And I'm also learning to forgive those who do not. Luckily for me, I know that my problems will fade away in time. Because for me, I know it really is more of a desire than a need. When I step out of it all and take a good long look at everything, I smile and know that it means little. What meant much more to me are the friendships and those by my side. I'm surprised at my indifference, but maybe this time it is a good thing. ^^ And the weirdest thing? Many of my friends - be it in class, track, sec school, overseas, just everywhere - seem to be going through a tough time too. Everything from relationships to family to schoolwork... you name it, they've got it. =( So I think of you guys and know I should be counting my blessings. And that is where I draw my strength - comforting those who love and need me. With this strength, I learn to deal with my own problems. Hah. Even if our lives are screwed up left and right from all areas, all we need is a screwdriver to remove all those screws that are hurting us. (Haha, the last sentence is copy-righted okies!! =P) My house has plenty of them, I can lend you! ^^ Or should I say... When life throws shit at you, wipe the shit away? HAHA! Ok not funny la. >.< Wadeva. I'm booooored.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home