Shit never arrives alone...
*WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO BE A DEPRESSING POST, SO IF YOU ARE IN A HAPPIE HAPPIE MOOD, I SUGGEST YOU AVOID READING. ER... IN FACT, I SUGGEST YOU AVOID READING IT ALTOGETHER. =.="'*
"When life throws shit at you, wipe the shit away..."?
Hah. Easy to say... but what if there's so much shit, you just run out of toilet paper? Do you start washing them away with your tears then? Not that any has been shed... lol
But doesn't it just suck to realise how horrible a friend you were, and still are? To know that you could have done much more, but were just too caught up in your own life to notice? To know that, all along, you thought you were doing a pretty good job, yet at the end of it all, to realise that what you've not done far outweighs what you have?
And I'm going to have to work. It is not about having to work and study, although that IS of a major concern. It is the way you just cannot understand why I am hesitant about working. And that you don't give a bull about any other part of my life besides the fact that I am alive and it is the holidays and hence I can work and earn money.
And it is totally not helping that my com is siaoing even as I type this, and my msn has decided to join in the fun too. And of all times, MSN just has to screw up now. Brilliant.
Can someone just slap me out of this mess? Or maybe I should just learn to follow my own advice - life is too short for sorrow, uh? But I ask you; without sorrow, what is joy?
>.<
I'm fine, really.
I'm just waiting for all the shit that fell on me to drip to the ground, or for a new roll of toilet paper to materialize in my hands. Because what I have now in my hands is only the scrawny cardboard roll thingy that remains after all the toilet paper has been pulled off, which is about as useful as tears, really, which I have yet to shed, for some mysterious reason. And that last sentence was just so grammatically incorrect. But I don't give a bull's horns.
What am I typing?!
Siao.
Oman, I suck so much, I should just go be a straw. Somehow sincere apologies no longer work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home