Pausing blogging
I've always made tons of promises to myself. I find it tough to break a promise I made to others, yet I often break the very ones I make to myself. Simple things like waking up at 3.30a.m. I'll simply turn off the alarm clock. Doesn't work that I have two alarms now.
So, I'm making a promise to myself, and this time I will not break it. I'm gonna drop blogging. At least until I start to catch up with school work and stuff. Or until something very serious happens like cancer and I have to warn all my loved ones before my death or something. -.-"'
Anyway. That doesn't mean I won't be blog-hopping, so don't think you can say stuff like "That Yuan Ting is such a moron" etc without me finding out eh! LOL. But I'm gonna leave my blog to rot rot rot for now. The panic for the promos is starting to tug at me. About 60 more days to go.
Its true. 1606 is seriously abnormal. The mugginess of the class is getting to me. I'm starting to mug too. Yet they still find time to play. I guess that's what they call perfect balance eh.
Anyway. Thanks for reading and caring. Will probably be at least a few months before I write any new entries. Tata. For those in JCs, do work hard for your promos.
See y'all soon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home