Back
I guess its been a really hectic year... So many things happened, yet I had no time to record it down, no time to remember, no time to feel enough. I just rush through day by day... I think I can safely say that I went through this year emotionlessly, just staring blankly at it passing by. And now I don't know where I am. So many thoughts, so many questions now, but hardly ever any answers. I guess most people must feel like this uh?
Everyone has changed and grown up.. drifted apart and come closer.. There have been conflicts and disagreements, yes, but also joy and love. Or should it be the other way round? Haha...
Looking back, I think: What a crazy year it has been.
P.S. After my blog hiatus this blog has become so dead. =.=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home