Friday, February 17, 2006

Past, Present, Future

AC carnival today. I'm not going. Not because I hate AC, but because I have too much important things to do. [Hmm, which sort of makes you wonder what I'm doing here.]

Hmm.

The General elections are coming soon.

Singapore Idol is pending.

I have a Chemistry test on Monday.

I bought two little dice sponges thingy for a dollar each.

I had a wierd dream last night. It was very random but I remember it was a happy one. o.O

My days just glossed over Total Defence Day and Friendship Day without me knowing it. I've been living high up in the mountains, oblivious of stuff happening around me. :P

I'm very relieved that I decided to go through the first 3 months of JC. If I had missed all these chapters I would have died in agony.

PuRpLe RuLeS.

Anyone still want hamsters? I still have 6 to spare.

K I'm going to do my work now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home