Monday, January 30, 2006

Blood and random thoughts

Wow, that title sounds so suicidal, lol.

WARNING: LOTSA BLOOD AHEAD

I woke up today and stepped into the toilet to sneeze out all the virus from my face. One sneeze and I realised something was wrong. The tissue was not its usual harmless white. It was blood-red. Bright, dark, blood-red. For a moment I stared at the tissue like a dum-dum, not really registering what was going on. After all, I had just barely woken up. Then a giant drop of blood 'piaked' onto my arm. I was like OMG! I looked into the mirror and scared myself. The blood was all over my nose, lips and chin. I looked exactly like one of those typical horror movie main characters, complete with the blood, the murderous eyes and the morning hair. If I had longer hair I would have taken a picture or something to show you guys. WAHAHA.

Anyway I grabbed the whole roll of tissue and went back down on my bed. I swear, it was so bad that I could feel the blood trickling down my throat. I swallowed away for like 5 minutes and thought how ironic it was that just last night, I had avoided the heaty stuff on the dinner table because I was sick, and for the whole of yesterday, I drank like a cow. And I just have to have the biggest nosebleed of my life the next day. Sheesh. The justice of it all. I think I lost more blood in those minutes than any period I've had. LOL, sorry. Anyway, I'm not so sick anymore. I spent the whole of last night waking at random times and shifting the blanket to warm myself. Even when I am awake, I feel as if I'm just dreaming of being awake, know what I mean?

Sigh. O's results will be out soon. I will be doing something random and all of a sudden I would get a sudden thought that the O's are coming out soon, and I would feel a stab of nervousness for a while. Then I would get on with my work. Oh man. I sorta half want it to come out and half don't want it to come out. DIAO. Some lucky people don't even have to give a rabbit about it. In fact, she sat for the O's for fun. How sadistic, eh? Ching?

Hmm. Spent quite some time today helping my dad wrap the bunches of longan fruits on our longan tree. The whold darn tree is growing into my study room already le lah! If the window was kept open the whole tree would probably be in my face now. [I'm sitting right next to the window.]

I think I'm really getting better. Have not used a tissue for hours. Yeah!!!

BTW does anyone want to watch Memoirs of a Geisha? Or I Not Stupid Too? Or something else? Because I have not touched a movie in such a long time. I'm dying to watch one now.

P.S. Guys in AJ are waaaayy more gentlemanly and much sweeter and 'civilsed' :P than guys in BP. Plus they have brains, ppl, BRAINS! And they are not so loud-mouthed and egoistic. :))))) I wish Thursay will come faster. I have nothing much to do during CNY anyway. If you can't visit relatives, you stay home and use the com. BORING. Not that I'll like to visit strangers though.

[Why are my posts always so random?]

Cheers from yuan. Dont' choke on the new year goodies. especially when I'm surviving on mandarin oranges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home