Friday, February 03, 2006

Piah-ing... good or bad?

Tomorrow I'm gonna meet Xue Ting (AJ, not BP) to give her two male bb hamsters. And this friend of a friend that I met today wants a couple of females. YEAH man. But i'll miss them totally. I should take pictures of them. They are soooo cute when they have that same gong face and bright eyes and twitchy nose, all moving in unison. :PPP

Have been slacking so much nowadays. Didn't do that sucky chinese compo. What am I doing??? :( Shall have to buck up man.

Even the guys here are more piah than I am. Dang it. Whatever happened to ignoring assignments as a class and then negotiating with the teacher as a class? Dang., I miss 4L1. I really do. Our bochup attitude and last minute studyings that somehow usually miraculously work out is usless here.

AJ. IS. VERY. PIAH. Like the people are so civilised, so righteous. Of course there are times when we moan about stuff together, which sort of makes everyone seem more human. Other times... well, I get intimidated just a little.

Shall go do my maths. Can't get the infinite whatchamacallit binomial. And that was the PREVIOUS chapter. And each time I think about how hardworking everyone else is, I get this urge to revise.

Still thinking about whether to persuade my parents to let me go to Xiamen for the Choir Olympics. If I can't go, I might want to join another CCA. I mean, what is the point of learning so many songs so hard when you will not be going for the competition anyway? Should join harmonica or guiter club or something bah.

Dangit, the cross country run brought my flu back a little.

The pending O's results are starting to make me panic a little. MOE, can you please just hurry up and announce the date for the O's results??? The suspense of the date is making me panic more than the suspense of the results. LOL

Thinking of Shakespeare all of a sudden.

"Even so quickly may on catch the plague..."
"Dost thou think, because thou art virtuous, that there shall be no more cakes and ale?"
"Now heaven walks on Earth."
"My love is as hungry as the sea."

Die lah, not very sure if those are the exact statements. Lucky I not taking Lit. Osgodby will probably kill all of us people who are not taking Lit, LOL.

My maths is calling out for me. I'm coming!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home