Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I shouldn't be blogging

I always type "blogging" as "blooging" the first time round. -.-"

So anyway, i'm not supposed to be here as I should be revising my Chemistry and Maths notes. But who cares. ^^

I was quite reluctant to sign up for AJ Choir initially because:

1: It was, and is, a GOLD WITH HONOURS choir. This means S-T-R-E-S-S. :( Plus it won't be easy to get in, at least not for people with very common vocals like me.

2: I was, and am, sick of having to stand for hours on end singing idiotic laughing noises to exercise my diaphragm and intercostal muscles. -.-"

3: I wanted to join something new like Harmonica or Outdoor Activities Club (ODAC). Just to spice up my boring life. :P

Yet, in the end I went anyway because:

1: I had promised Aggie before orientation that we would sign up for choir together. See? I'm such a good friend. (Gets whacked for being thick-skinned.)

2: I just discovered that the choir will be going overseas to Xiamen (or something like that) for a competition in July. Exciting!!!

3: Over the years choir has become my safety zone. I fail to find myself fitting in CCAs like netball or band or dance. (er...)

Both Aggie and I passed the first round of auditions under the seniors. The next round will be under the real man. Passing the first round is actually no big deal because like what Aggie said, the first round was merely to eliminate the really tone-deaf people so as the save the conductor time. Plus almost everyone got through that anyway. Diao. How pointless. Anyway, the next round of auditions is tomorrow, at 5pm of all times. Grr. (Grabs time-table) That means after my last chemistry lecture at 3.45, I still have to wait for an hour. I've been getting home at about 9pm everyday this week so far. Hardly done any work (as lessons have not really gone beyond the intros). Dang. I just bit my tongue. -.<"

I've decided that if I don't get through the auditions, I'm going to either join Harmonica or photographic society. Wahaha.

So anyway, my subject registration was a total screw-up too. It was supposed to be online. So I went online and pondered a long time and made my decisions. Then the next day, I was called up in front of the whole cohord of JC1s along with some other unlucky people because apparently the system hated us and did not register us at all. First time being 'dao-ed' by a computer, doesn't feel good at all. So fine. We went to the com lab to register there online and guess what? The registration system was locked. I totally see no point in putting a time-limit for online registration. (The system was open from 10am to 11pm or something like that.) After all, it is not as if the computer has to sleep or something... T_T" So we had to do the registration manually, writing on pieces or paper. Fine. That done. Then the next day, all the sybject combinations were printed out for confirmation, pasted on the notice board. Guess what? My combination showed 8 subject. The extra one was PHYSICS. And, correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't remember doing any physics in upper sec. All I know is that gravity is 9.6m's2. the teachers told us that 'You can't take physics if you have not taken it in the O' levels." Right. So I had to spend half and hour running around the whole campus with Aggie to appeal. The subject registration counter referred us to the physics department, the physics department then sent us back to the subject registration counter to get the subject registraion form, then I ahd to fill it in and return it the the physics department. And it sure did not help that Aggie and I knew nuts about the way of the school campus and spent half our time getting lost. -.-" Btw for your information the subject registration result were released at about 9.30 and we had to finish appealing by 10. Talk about efficiency. We were almost late for the Biology lecture at 10 too.

So anyway, econs turned out to be quite boring... Argh, why didn't I chose lit like aggie??? Owell, we are still in the intrduction bit.. so hopefully it will get more interesting when we get to the real stuff, the core of the subject.

Hmm. revised secondary stuff today about Mr and Ar etc. Except they had to purposely try to make it all sound so chim by renaming them R.I.M, R.A.M, R.M.M, R.F.M. dOTS.
Learned about proper and improper fractions today... also scared Felicia with the red eye ghost story. Oman, I became scared too, and I was the one telling the story. Toot.

And I saw Shuxian, Weiqian and Shirley at CWP today... wanted to buy A level books but the 10 year series not even out yet, and i dared not buy textbooks as if I'm forced to switch toa different JC, they might use another textbook. Then waste munny siah.

Gonna go and read my chem and maths notes le... because I'm still a bit blur. Ever heard of wood alcohol? LOL me neither. Shall end this post with a lame joke:

Two cows were grazing on a field.

One said to the other: "Hey man, are youafraid of the mad cow disease that is going around nowadays?"

The other replied: "Why should I be afraid? I'm a penguin."

BWAHAHAHAHA if you don't get the joke like a certain person, then read it again and again and take note of the phrase "mad cow disease", yea? lol, Ciao.

P.S. If any of you guys want a hamster, tell me can? I have 8 hamster babies and they grow real fast. Roborovski hamsters can start mating when they are one years old. I have about till the end of this year before I have to seperate the babies too. And that is not counting early puberty for them, ok. Also tell me if you want the first B.O.B or the second B.O.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home