Monday, January 16, 2006

Choir... again...

But I'm not regretting it. Initially I was hesitant about joining choir AGAIN, but after today's practice, I so do not regret it. :) I didn't realise that AJChoir was this pro siah. Apparently last year it went to Czechoslovakia for this competition thingy, the 2nd largest one, and they got something like 99/100 for both categories they joined in and they came in second. Wah, I was seriously shocked. Lol. But I'm feeling a bit scared because this year the choir is going to have a concert and in July it will be going to China (pronounced Chee-na) for a competition and this, time, it is the largest one. Called dunno-dunno-what Olympics. How scary is that? I have a bad feeling that the new batch of members will not be good enough to keep up its good name siah... I feel scared. And I wonder how much the air ticket will be. Hai... shan't think so much. I've got Bio to do. Argh, I'll be having tutorials the whole day tomorrow, besides 2 hours of chem prac. Isn't that just totally awesome??? I prefer lectures... but anyway, have to revise stuff now because I'm still quite 'gong' over a lot of stuff. Ta-ta.

P.S. Anyone want hamsters please please please tell me. The first batch of hamsters are long weaned already, and the second batch is driving the mum crazy... I need to find them good homes. Although they are so cute and I totally cannot bear to part with them... :'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home