Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy Sunday morning

Got my results! 8 pts, so I might be trying for NJ, although I'm quite sure that the chance of getting in is waaaay low. I thanked a lot of teachers. All thanks to them, man! :)

Let's see... After receiving the results, I went to crash PJ's Barbecue. Saw my dear Choir senior there!!! Plus she is Boonie's OGL, so qiao [coincidental] right! It was a bit awkward but I can tell you that PJ ppl don't ever stop dancing. I think they danced like 10 times that night, seriously. Then Jh + Boon + me went to... erm, BP Plaza Yoshinoya to grab a bike bite.Only JH ate at first, then while he was halfway done, Boonie decided to get something too. Then while both of them were almost done... erm, I decided to get something too. And by the time I was finishing off, the shop was about to close down already! LOL. The lady was putting up giant metal bars and all that. We got out in time, luckily. We went Starbucks cafe but it was closing too. Then we chanced upon this v. v. cute pet shop and Boon took a video of two puppies killing each other. In a way, I feel that it is a bit cruel to keep the puppies in those cages. They look so sian and SAD. :(

Anyway, the next day, which is yesterday, I met up with Gina, Sarah, Boonie, JH, Lionel and JQ to play pool. Won some, lost some. JH n Gina and me left at 4.30 cos we planned to have steamboat. Took a reeeaaaallllyyyy long journey to Parkway Parade all the way in Bedok. -.-" But it was really nice and worth it. Gina n me treated JH because we are soooo kind-hearted. Hmm. Right after that, they had pretzels and then almost had ice-cream. I just looked on in pure horror. Hmm... Having a brain lag right now cos I can't remember what we did next... Oyah. We went to Centrepoint Cards n Such to find this music box that Gina fell in love with last time, but it was sold out. Then we popped into Robinsons for fun and Gina ended up buying a giant pillow. Then we respectively went 7 Eleven without buying anything. Yes, we went all the way to Orchard to get a pillow. Ononono, we also went to Orange Julius and the two of them had wierd-tasting drinks. Then we contemplated going to Cinelesiure or pool or arcade but it was really too late for me. Then... well, let's just say we spent half an hour [or more] looking for transport and finally called for a taxi.

I would have enjoyed these few days even more if:

1. I did and do not have this annoying cough that will suddenly act up and make me cough for whole minutes till my eyes water and my nose run. 2 weeks and counting... When will you be able to let me go?

2. My mum had not been so totally @#$% towards my results, so that instead of being happy I was like sobbing away. She didn't even say anything nice about it. Just kept saying that I should give HER all the credit. Wadeva. Plus Boonie didn't help either, by AGREEING with her. Yes, if you are reading this, Boon, you totally suck and you didn't even realise it. You thought it was all a joke but it was hell for me and you made things worse. I said "damn you" and I meant it, cos I only say damn when I really mean it. Otherwise I'll say darn. Erm... If it makes a diff. Anyway, luckily for you I didn't want anyone to die on a day of celebration so I didn't kill you.

Anyway, I don't want to end my post on such a sad note. Let's say something random. Erm, oh, some of my friends saw my neoprints and thought Sarah and Cuilan were twins or something. LOL X 10000. But they really look alike in the pic.

I have a sudden urge to jog, [and I would if I am not sick.] cos I miraculously woke up at 9 today after reaching home like 11.30 last night. And I don't feel tired! Cool! 9.30 now. just finished my breakfast on front of the com. Shall entertain myself somehow. Dunno if I'm going to class outing or not leh.

Anyway, whatever it is, THE PRESSURE AND SUSPENSE AND TENSION IS FINALLY OVER, OVER, OVER!!! NO MORE THINKING ABOUT THE O'S!!

We'll just have to start thinking about the A's. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home