Wednesday, January 25, 2006

YAWN

Hmm... Something funny just happened. My brother was looking for a remote control on his bed. He thought it was under the blankets, so he swished the whole blanket off the bed to see underneath. It turned out that the remote control was ON the blanket. The remote control flew from the blanket...

...right out of his window. Cos his window was right next to his bed... -.-" All three floors down. I'm not sure if it is working. All I know is that when I went to retreive it, the batteries had fallen out. WAHAHA.

*sniff*

I think I am going to be sick. This girl in my class, Cindy, was sick for a real long time, since after Orientation, and she has not fully recovered yet. I hope I didn't catch anything from her... And even if I already did, I hope my body is strong enough to battle it off. Seems like a lot of people are sick. CNY is coming, better not be sick on it. Speaking of CNY, I might be going back to BP on Friday... let's see... today is Wednesday, so two more days to go. Dunno who else going back. And I'm so 'lucky'. On Friday, we get let off at about 9.45, right after our 3 periods of PE ends. Grrr. I bet that stupid PE teacher has something to do with it, LOL. Hopefully PE teachers don't read blogs... No lah, the teachers here are really very nice. The discipline master has got to be the funniest of the teachers. :P

Anyway according to our PE teacher, AJ's PE is one of the toughest around. Apparently some classes are running 12 rounds around the stadium. WTH. hopefully i won't kena that one Friday, with the very convienient time-table they gave us. Ending right after our PE ends sure was a coincidence, huh? LOL, actually I'm not really gritty about it lah, have not run for such a long time, and it feels SO GOOD sweating so much sodium chloride out of my skin.

Oyah, there is this rumour about the teacher's letter thingy having to do with our O' level results. Its all bullpoo, trust me.

Wargh... I have to learn 4 difficult songs for choir which I still can't make head or tail of... How xian. :( Why are altos always ALWAYS the most blur section? Even in BP it was the same. Sigh. Choir is so depressing. Hmm... actually not so depressiing lar... in fact, come to think of it, I want the practices to last longer. I mean the combined practices with the whole choir, not sectionals. Tee hee hee. *blinks* I feel so happy all of a sudden.

I want to watch Memoirs of a Geisha! And I'm contemplating buying the March of the Penguins DVD, mainly because it is so touching, the male penguins are so brave, so... sacrificial... Thos who watched the movie will know what I mean. Sobs.

Anyway, I shall remind Xue Ting to return my little autograph book, that is, if she is going back to BP on Friday.

P.S. DON'T ever think that guys who sing are sissy. Because the most appealing ones are those with appealing voices, not sweaty legs after some sports. I mean, can you ever imagine Jay Chou playing soccer? Not that I find him appealing, of course. [In fact I think he is downright... erm.]Anyway, the thing is tons of girls like him because of his TALENT, his VOICE (no matter how incoherent and mumbly it is), because they make him appealing. And a report showed that when guys sing, especially low manly notes, their sex appeal rises by a lot, much more than when they play sports. [No prize for guessing where that report came from.] Goodness, I sound like Sarah, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home