Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Random Thoughts

On the way to work today, or should It be yesterday (now 1.40am), It suddenly struck me that I haven't watched a movie in a long time. I was supposed to watch Saw II preview with ching budden too busy. Wanted to watch Chicken Little also never watch. Movies, movies, I need movies now.

Anyway my senior supervisor, a very funny woman, broke her specs for the, like, a thousand and twentieth time? LOL. I think since I started work she broke about 3 liao. o.O Yeah, she very rough one. She was wiping her glasses on her uniform, rubrubrub, then "piak!" - GONE. The rest of us were laughing like siao.It's not funny to her though. Just now I came back from work and was eating dinner alone in the quiet house, cos everyone else sleeping, then suddenly I thought of her and her specs and the way she laughs (literally "HEE HEE HEE" type), then I just burst out laughing right there. Suay suay my bro just came down the stairs and now he think I siao. Tomorrow morning he bringing me to woodbridge le.

Anyway I almost had to go hungry today. Cos I brought 5 bucks today, when I exited Somerset MRT I saw that same old man standing there holding a cup over a walking stick. (You know, that one?) Then I remembered that I promised myself to give some munny to him the day before, so I gave hime 2 bucks lah, still got three bucks, I decided to eat whatever my mum put in my bag for lunch break, then spend the 3 bucks for the dinner break. Sounds like a perfect plan. Then during lunch break one hour, finished eating in like 15mins, so I decided to spend the remaining time strolling about Ochard rd. Then this suspicious-looking man approached me, mumbled something incoherent, flashed me a pic of a girl, I think. I guessed that he was asking for donations so I asked him "Er, how much?" He said anything. So I pulled out 2 bucks for him, although he looked as if he was lying... It was only when I started to walk away that I stupidly realised, belatedly, that "ohsheep, I have only a buck left.". Die. That means I'll have to starve from 2 to 12. And you can't expect me to turn around and demand back my munny from that suspicious-looking guy, right? Very stupid like that. So I felt so stupid, I pulled out my wallet and groped for that precious one buck. Then - tada!! I suddenly found another couple of bucks that I never knew existed. Whew man. So I hurried back to centrepoint cos I was afraid will have some more donations thingy. One dollar donate ge pi, LOL. then this funny girl came up to me and asked me if I was a model. I said no then she took down my name n number, why I do not know. Then she went to another girl and asked the same question. That girl, like, jumped out of her skin and quickly hurried off. So funny.

Anyway I had an annoying customer today. Can't be bothered to talk about it. You know how it feels when you feel annoyed with someone yet still have to smile like a moron? Yup. Some people are so demanding. Took up a whole half an hour of my time, so today (Yesterday actually), I had to work overtime. Luckily still got train siah. Haiyoh, I'm beat. Shall sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home