Friday, December 23, 2005

It's Drizzling

I love drizzles. They are so cooling and so soothing. (assonance okay! )

I'm so glad that the National Library decided to double the borrowing quota till end of January. I borrowed 6 books! ^^ I would have grabbed more if not for my already buldging bag and my lack of time and patience. The topics are so random - one on hamsters, one on Winston Churchill, one on sketching...etc etc LOL... As if I have much time to read them anyway. =X

Anyway Christmas is coming. Haha, Christmas is so insignificant in Singapore. Except maybe for companies who advertise all over the place and yell in your face that it is christmas time, the season of giving, the time to splurge on stuff ranging from clothes to food. In other words, it's $$$ for them. Christmas just makes me develop a craving for dark chocolate, lol. And it is totally sucks because I have to work next to racks and racks of chocolates. Luckily most of them contain nuts which I'll rather do without, so I feel less of an urge to grab them and buy them right there and then. The pure chocolate bars are out of my sight round the corner, lucky for me. :P Meanwhile I spend half my days handling pyjamas and lingerie - how nice, LOL.

I'll have to work tomorrow, and it is crap because I have to reach Centrepoint at 9.30 in the morning, which means I have to leave my house at 8, which means I have to get up at 7.30, or even 7. Whee. Luckily I get let off early at 5.45pm. Cheers. Then I can maybe watch Narnia with Zhang Yuan. Hmm, shall call her to meet up. This girl is leaving on 31st December, for Canada. Hai, since everyone likes to immigrate to European countries, I can't do anything about it, can I? It is not my fault that the education system ... ... nevermind. I don't want to get sued for anything. So much for freedom of speech.

Speaking of the education system, AJC is 12 days away. I don't feel excited yet. It doesn't seem real yet, I guess. I seldom get excited or emotional over stuff. I don't cry easily, but I laugh often. Wait - happiness is also an emotion, right? I'm contradicting myself again, wahaha.

Oyah, I just remembered something that happened during work. (The problem with me is, although lots of stuff might happen to me, I often don't have enough memory cells to remember them all, usually only recalling them AFTER I finish updating.) This malay girl asked me where the interview room was. I pointed to a door, then she said, "Erm, are you from Keming?" (My primary school) I went, "Er, yes... you too?" She went, "Yea, I dunno, you just look really familiar..." Well, she didn't look familiar to me, so there. It was really wierd though.

Well, that was a redundant piece of anecdote.

I want to read my hamster book now... Shall learn how to take better care of the three extra brownish-grey blobs scuttling around the cage like little deranged lions. By the way - two boys, one girl. ^^

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Subphylum: Vetebrata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Rodentia
Suborder: Sciurognathi
Family: Cricetidae
Subfamily: Cricetinae
Genus: Phodopus
Species: Phodopus Sungorus

Whew, this is where my Robrovski hamsters stand. How complicated.
...
...
...
Waah, I don't want to go to work tomorrow...

...Nvm must bear an optimistic mind. And a positive attitude.
Yeah.
I love working.
I love working.
I love working.
I love working.
Yeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home