Off day today
The thing about a web page is that, if one part screws up, the whole page cannot load. And my taggie screwed up twice already. Humph. Shall get another one when I have the time.
I feel quite sad as I will be "retrenched" (lol) by 31 December... I shall miss all the siao ppl I met there... I can always pop by and say hello to the people working permanently there, but I will be too busy to contact the other temporary people there who are working in the hols like me. Anyway, I must be thinking too much again as I still have 11 more days, so still quite far off .
Anyway, I watched 'The Promise' and to me it was more like a comedy than anything else, LOL. Darn funny. Don't be tricked by the cool posters. It was just retarded. Though some people won't see the funny side... All the people in it are so gay.
LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home