MeRrY ChRiStMaS
Wah lao besides not being able to watch Chicken Little,I now have one more reason to hate my job - I have to work all day next Monday, DURING THE @#$%?/ 4L1 OUTING.
My Face:
Am in quite a crappy mood... Cos I know I will miss out on a lot of fun. :(
Anyway...
The people at my workplace are so sweet. They actually exchange X'mas presents!!! Lucky for me Jing Ru went to buy presents on my behalf... or else I will be so paiseh, people give me presents and I stand there empty-handed. Hahas. Shall remember to bring the $$$ to return her.
My very funny supervisor who keeps breaking her glasses was REALLY VERY FUNNY. Take this: she wanted to give some biscuits [which she bought from the shop itself] as christmas presents to the 3 girls at the gift-wrapping counter. So what did she do? She bought the stuff, then she went over and asked the girls for 3 of the little packets that the girls fold for gift-wrapping. SO DARN OBVIOUS.
And she couldn't even remember their names. She only knew them by "the shift B girl", the "shift C girl", etc. So she gave me a pen and asked me to write for her. No probs with that, only that the pen she gave me was blue and the wrapping paper is dark red, so you can see nuts about what I'm writing. I pointed that out to her and she gave a me a blue marker.
*shrugs*
Then I realised that although I might know them, I don't know the correct spelling of their names either, and mispelled several. Oops. Haha, after work she treated Jing Ru and me to KFC. Don't ask, but we ended up with 6 extra cheese fries on out tables, for the 3 of us. We couldn't finish. :P
Now I'm bombarded by imges of starving African kids.
Nonetheless, it made me realise that I have not touched fast food for ages. And at the same time it also made me realise that I have not run nor read a textbook for ages. I'm panicking now. I've got like ? days before JC school life starts and I feel absolutely no muscle in my arms and legs, although my neck and shoulders are probably stronger now. [I assumed that: They hurt like hell. Therefore I must have been using them a lot in my work. Therefore they have beem given ample exercise. Therefore I must have built up at least some muscles there, right, RIGHT?] Oh man, I really have to start running and re-reading the textbooks prior to starting the doomed JC life. Dang, I feel like an unhealthy blob floating about between my house and Centrepoint. =X During the days when I was in a running mania (thanks to Aggie and Ching), I could fly up and down the three floors of my house with absolutely no problem. So easy, I don't feel anything at all. And I'm so used to the spacings of the steps that I don't even have to look at them. Now, although I still run up and down, I can feel that my legs are more stressed. Argh!!! I shall run myself some muscles soon. However, I hardly have much time left... especially when I have to work. Plus the work tires out my body. Hell, I'll run on my off days. Wait, that means I only have like two days to run? *horror* Aiyah, I don't know what to do with myself. Why did I panic only now????
Okay okay I shall stop crapping.
Oh, BTW, it is 12 midnight now:

Night night now... I feel sleepy. Owait, I can't sleep yet, have to eat some noodles my mum cooked. I was too full to eat when I got home just now, about 9 I guess? Well, shall eat a bit then snooze. Stay sweet everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home