Employed
Hmm.. Shall not be blogging that often as yours truly has to work, ending work at eleven each day. Yea, Some companies are siao. The contract says I only have to work up to a max of 44hrs a week, but I counted and it is 60-something. Bah. Cheaters.
Some customers are really violent and inconsiderate. When I grow up I doubt I will be a salesgirl, wahas.
Well, 8.50am now.. have to be in full uniform at centrepoint at 1045. Luckily today is not shift A, cos shift A starts at 10am and I'll definitely be late if Idon't leave at 8.30 LOLz.
O well, prom was great. Have to go to work now. My feet hurts. My shoes broke yeaterday, on the first day of work, from running about too much. Now got some new hard shoes that are very stiff. Wish me luck. :P Cheers.
P.S. Ppl pls post more pics on prom leh... Why like no one updating one... *yawns* Have a nice day. Merry Christmas... zzZZ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home