Wahoo!!!
(Ching and Shirley pls read the post scripts!!!)
For three reasons:
1: My chatterbox is working again for some reason. Just you wait. It's laughing at me, waiting for a moment when I'm unaware...
2: Mark and Spencer's just gave me a call to inform me of their acceptance of my application (repeat the underlined words three times).
The wierd thing? I've been placed in a seriously sexy section (alliteration!). Yup, you got it, lingerie (pronounced laun-szhe-ray, in case you didn't know, like someone :P). Whee. I'll be having SO much fun talking to people who needs to buy lingerie. Wahahaha!!! I find it so farni. I'll have to wear some black uniform like at a funeral, LOL, I hope the manager there doesn't read this.
I have to settle the uniform and bank accounts thingy ON THE DAY OF PROM. Well, at least it is in the morning. When I called YTong to tell him the news (risking being laughed at AGAIN), I was told by Hazel (his lil sis) that he too, had been accepted into the survey thingy. So that means Kun Da and Xun Kai too. Ha, hope they find lots of people to annoy, LOL. If they do 30-40 surveys and get the people's numbers, they can get up to $100 seh! But I think not so easy one... Oyah, I think Jian Qiang has stopped work already, cos the poor boy can't take it. Oho.
The downside bit of the job, beside the wierd section I've been placed in, is that I'll be working alone because Zhang Yuan cannot do the messy shifts that they have. Don't let me get there. So yep, I'll have to give up Fatal Frame II to talk to bras. L.O.L. Hey, at least I'm being paid, right???
3: The bestest bestest HAPPIEST thing is that it is confirmed that the female hamster is pregnant!! The last time, it was pregnant for MONTHS, then got a miscarriage, very bloody. I think the babie died in its womb then never come out (er?!).It became every weak and thin. :( But now it's fat again!!! VERY FAT!!! It should give birth by this week, I hope. I hope it doesn't give birth when I'm out though, bacause I want to be the first to share the joy. Gosh,I sound like a grandparent. I can't wait for it!!! YAY!!! My hamsters are going to be parents!!! ^^
Please don't make it a miscarriage again, PLEASE. *prays*
Hmmm... looks like it is going to rain. Wait, it is already raining what! what am I saying.
P.S. Ching, if you are reading this, I've coped (stolen) some of the photos from your blog, to my msn space. Do you have the originals? Those without your smarmy remarks? LOL. If you do can you put somewhere for me to cope? Cos some people are not lucky enough to get cameras mah. Which reminds me. If I don't get to borrow my dad's camera for prom you must take more pics ok?
P.S.P.S. And Shirley, if you are reading this, i just remembered that MY PRECIOUS AUTOGRAPH BOOK IS STILL WITH YOU!!! Aiyah! So must must bring on prom OK!!! Hmm I think I had better leave a tag on your blog or call you leh, in case you don't see this. *smacks forehead* Both of us are such toots. i can't believe I forgot about my own book, LMAO.
P.S.P.S.P.S. The rain has stopped. How fast. How fickle, like Orsino (Lol this is becoming my fav. line) And now the sun is darn bright. ShInY...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home