Friday, November 25, 2005

These are shoooo cute!!!


Xiao Ying (Sakura Avalon / Kinomoto Sakura)

Li Xiao Lang (Li Showron / Li Syaoran)

Zhi Shi (Madison Taylor / Tomoyo Daidouji)


They have a lot of names... -.-" Very cute. ^^ The Kero (Xiao Ke) one screwed up.

I'm playing Fatal Frame II - EEEeee!!! x.X So scary!! But then very anti-climax because I'm stuck because two doors are kept shut by a ghost. The ghost is BEHIND the door, so I can't take a picture of it and get rid of it. It is like locking the boot of your car with the key inside. T_T" Shall replay it and figure out where I went wrong. Freaky game!!!

The difference between a scary movie and a scary game for me is: during a scary movie, I always miss the best bits because my hands go on auto-pilot and cover my eyes during scary scenes, no matter how much I want to look. Waste munny. But during a game, you have to look or you won't know where the ghost appeared, then how would you know where to take the photo? Plus my hand are holding the controller anyway, and I don't want to let go because I might need to press the start button to stop the game if something scary happens. :P Smart right! During a panicking moment, just press the start button and you can have an hour to think of your next action. So always keep a finger on the start button.

If only in real life you can do this too - like during a speech if you suddenly kena brain lag, you can feeze time and arrange your thought and then press the start button. Oh well, but what is the use of having a handy start button when you are stuck with no ghosts in the room and the only places you have not explored are two doors WHICH ARE KEPT LOCKED BY A GHOST THAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR??!! @#$%/

Ah well. I just got the prom ticket from Boonie. HIS DOG VERY CUTE!!! (Although I saw it for like 20 seconds only because a car was beeping for us to get moving) But it is blind leh, so ke lian (pitiful). It has cataract (Is that how you spell it?). Its eyes are glossed over, pale-ish white. Believe it or not, it is dressed up in ribbons! I don't remember the exact colours but I know it was girly. What do you expect from Boonie.

Ching can you pls help me with the trapped-by-a-ghost-that-I-can't-exorcise problem? The TV is melting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home