Saturday, November 26, 2005

QUIZZZZ!!


a) Aggie got som funny quiz for me to do:


Post 5 weird or random facts about yourself.
b) At the end, write the names of 5 people whom you want to do this quiz, then tag in their blog to leave them a note to tell them to see your blog and do the quiz.

Random facts about me:

1) I used to keep giant pet caterpillars but I forgot about them. They died and my mum found some black stuff in a container on my balcony (the caterpillars).

2) I used to pronounce 'soldiers' as 'shoulder' and vice versa.

3) I'm afraid of the sound of clip-clopping shoes, especially at night, especially if they are red high heels.

4) I'm also afriad the sound of traffic, especially at night, especially if it is a screaming motorcycle.

5) I read at every opportunity, like the newspaper I'm eating on, the ingredients of products, road signs, etc.

People I'm going to saboh:

1) *ShIrLeY

2) *CuIlAn

3) *EsTeLlA

4)*EvElYn

5) *JoAnNe


*ChInG and *AgGiE did this too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home