Monday, June 22, 2009

What I Like

I'm finally inspired to blog!!!

Was talking to someone over msn just now... and the topic shifted to what kind of people I prefer. Guys in particular. This topic always used to come up.And somehow... When I think now, nothing much seems to have changed. My soft spots are still the same shallow things.

Shallow list:

I prefer guys who can sing well! Today at Timbre, I was so taken away with the guy's voice. If he was just a bit younger and a little bit better looking (and a bit less sweaty LOL) He would have been my ideal guy! Haha. A guy who can sing well can afford to have 50% less looks and 50% less build etc. *grin* Like some kind of ration system.

My dream is one day for whoever is chasing me (and more importantly, whom I also feel something for...) to look me in the eye and sing me a lovely song to take my breattthhh awayyyy. Haha. Then I confirm go wherever he wants sia. Butbutbut!!! In order for the hypnosis to work, the guy must:
1) Be physically in front of me and face to face.
2) Be euipped with a goooood voice, preferably deep.
3) NOT be someone annoying whom I want to get rid of. =S

Sian...! If only I can meet someone like Wang LeeHom in real life. =X Someone whom I can really eye-candy and swoon over. Maybe I lack love cos I stopped being in choir and stopped coming into contact with people with amazing voices. Eh, last time in choir I get crushes on guys de lor~! Now I only crush my desk. DOT!! Heng the hall people never find out and charge me for the dent in the desk in my hall. It was created when I stupidly dropped my cupboard on my desk, Erm. Don't ask.... =S Oh, and I always daydream of singing a duet with my loved one. Except when I turn to face the person, the face is always blank and featureless... -.- Maybe I shld dream of dueting with Wang LeeHom. If not the daydream not shuang one. What are daydreams for, man!! OH, and in my daydreams I always imagine myself to have finally learnt how to dou3 ying1. -.- Oh well, dream on haha.


Oh... and I will never get tgt with someone shorter than me. =X Maybe 1 or 2 cm I can close one eye.... if I really feel for the person la. =D But I dowan to look down on my bf.. (literally =D). Best is 175 to 185~!
Oh... and I definitely want someone who is of a different body type. Although they always say couples who look like each other or have the same body types are cute, I dowan!!! I hope to get someone who is buff. =D A little big sized either with muscles or fats also can. Actually, in fact I dun mind a LITTLE bit of overweight cos cos cos... hug le will feel dam shuang! Like, teddy bear! No meh? =S Oh, and I dowan someone with those perfect body build/six pack or wad.... Won't you feel pressurised? Like, what is this person with six pack and toned fatless arms doing with me? Hmm. Or maybe not. Dunno lei... Aiya I think singapore dun have la. So dun need to think so much. Heh.

He must lurrrve animals. He must find baby lizards cute too. Butbutbut. He must not be so soft-hearted that he will refuse to help me get rid of cockroaches. And he must not be the crazy type who will put his pets on a higher priority than his wife. Oh~! And he must not mind me keeping random snails or caterpillars as temporary pets. Preferably no allergy to fur. In fact, no allergies at all even better haha. Wa. Why do I sound like I'm listing criteria for a pet dog instead of a loved one. -.-

He must not have eyelashes longer than mine. If it is so, he must love me enough to let me cut them off. =D Just kidding... Maybe not.

Well, all those were all the stupid lame shallow useless ideas that I used to have and that I still have now.

Oh, here's one more... preferably with a sharp nose~! =D Dun need to be very sharp but just cannot be those... round and flat kind. Aiya u know what I mean can le.

And I thot of one more too. Must not have long nails~! Urgh. Can't stand. Long nails on girls already my tolerance limit le. Guys with long nails... I just wanna saw off their fingers. I hope Kendrik is reading this. If he comes to 16/06 gathering and kneads the dough with his long-nailed FINGERS... I'll grab the nearest knife and put it down his throat. Which sets me thinking. How come he in army can keep long nails sia. Never break meh?

And and and!!! Must NOT be unhygenic. Like... always sniffly and gargly and with weird habits... and have a face full of I dunno whats. Like... basically must be someone who can take care of himself nicely and present himself properly. No warts and stuff. No pus coming out of mouth.

Ok that's the end of the shallow stuff.

Serious List:

He must love me. DUH.

He must be willing to change for me if any of the above really disturbs me or upsets me. Similarly, I will be willing to change for him. Sometimes, people say that if you really love someone, you will accept their flaws and love them just the same. What I feel is, that only applies to flaws which cannot be changed. When it comes to certain flaws, like hygiene or wad, which CAN be changed, I strongly believe that the person who is flawed should be the one to try to change for the better. If he loves u enough to accept what u can't change, you should love him enough to change what u can. I mean.... stuff like the eyelash and wad nonsense.. I'm obviously joking... (or maybe not =D) I mean... longer eyelash so wad... That means my bf got pretty eyes. All the more I should be happy. But things like long nails. That's not very difficult to change. And if I hate it, he should change it. After all, my reasons are logical - firstly, hygiene and secondly, long nails on a guy -.- wth. Of course if he hates short nails I won't grow for him because that's not logical. Unless he has some practical and good reason, I don't see the need to grow nails for him. But if he hates stuff like... erm... I dunno... me always sleeping late at night or smth? Then I will defintely do my best to change. Give and take. If not, what's a relationship for? They're supposed to change people.

He must respect me. Respect is earned, not given. I will earn mine and so should he. I reciprocate whatever I receive, especially when it comes to respect. This applies to all friends actually. I think most people should have the same view la hor? Nothing very special about this one.

He must be able to detect and tell all my mood changes. And vice versa. But then again, maybe this is something that is acheived in a relationship or marriage, so it should not be a pre-requisite hor? *scratch head* I'm confusing myself. But if it can be done even at the friend's stage then all the better. =D

Hmmmm. Think so much just from an msn convo. Maybe because I always think so much.... that's why the grass is still evergreen~! =D

But grass that is evergreen should taste better hopefully. If not... half-eaten already... = OHYA. Just thought of one more to the Shallow list. Or maybe this belongs to the Serious list. He must not have too many ex-s. You next question must be... how many is too many? I don't think I know either... I guess it depends on the contexts also. I mean... if a guy has like 5 exes... you will definitely wonder... what on earth is he doing la. Why so many relationships don't work out one. Then you will doubt if his turn with you will work. And the length of each past relationship counts too.

Hmmm. Which brings me to another point... something that one of my girlfriends got me thinking of a week back. If a guy lied to me about his past, and I already am in a relationship with him, what would I do? What would I feel? Seriously, I don't know. Never had the chance to be in that situation before, and wish I never will. But I think I would definitely be hurt. I heard enough stories and I never want to be put into that kind of situation if I can help it.

Oh. Suddenly remembered 0ne more thing... If he snores, he had better either get medical help or look for a girl who is a heavy sleeper. Oh, but this one is for husband la. Although husbands are boyfriends before they become husbands so this should be for bfs too but u know what I mean la.

Ok. Blogging zest died down already haha. Feeling tired now.

1 Comments:

Blogger YiFan said...

what about me ??
ha

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home