I hate titles.
Was looking at some of my older posts... And with each post, I get a different feeling. Looking back, I guess there are some regrets. Definitely. But me being me, I'm not sure if I will do things differently even if I were to go back in time.
I look at my life now, and see how uncertain the future is. How would you find your direction when you can't even be sure ifyour feet are on the ground yet? When people around you are unsure, you become unsure too. We should all be like ants... all moving together in one line, no one getting lost.
Anyway. I 'm gonna learn driving! =D Dunno why but I always get an emotional response from people around me when they hear of it. =X *sob* They think the whole word will GG when I start learning or something. BAH! I'll prove everyone wrong. >=( I where got panic easily?! *indignant*
Isn't the sense of touch amazing? A simple hand on someone's shoulder can make so much changes. Not just the human touch... studies have shown that when a human strokes an animal's fur, both experience emotional calm and happiness. The contact of skin-on-skin or skin-on-fur or, in the case of animals grooming each other, fur-on-fur, is just so amazing. I think between being mute and being not able to feel, I'll much rather be mute. =D Because, sometimes words are just so insignificant when compared to one gesture.
Ok bored of my own rambling alr. Bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home