Busy.
Stuffed with activities. Chalet, outings, gatherings, pending dance classes, photoshoot.
I lost a library book with a christmas card stuck in it. =X Yay me.
Busy & lazy.
Rotting space.
No inspiration.
No motivation.
Okay, shall list and rate the movies I've watched recently.
Curretly Showing:
Bolt - DAM CUTE HAMSTER
Beverly Hills Chihuahua Not bad....
Twilight ERM.... =X
Bedtime Stories NIIICCCEEE =D GUINEA PIG DAAAAM CUTE
Movie Marathon:
300 - bloody... didn't catch half of it cos was snoozing.
The Mist - horrifying graphics... sad ending...
Music And Lyrics - NIIIICE!!!!! Song dam nice.
Wall E - NIIIIICE
Definitely, Maybe - sweeeeet. Moving storyline.
Harold and Kumar - Dam funny!! But no storyline. -.- Actually I can't remember why it's funny...
1408 - sucky horror show. Cheap thrills.
A few more movies I can't remember. But since I can't remember, it means they are not good neoguh to have an effect on me LOL!!!
Ok... next time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home