Happy Nineteen

I've had a busy weekend!! What with Hall D&D and multiple Bdae celebrations at once. Plus I have 2 tests coming up this week. While evryone had been mugging during the weekend, I had spent my time celebrating. -.- Well, I won't be celebrating anymore when I get the test results back, I bet. LOL!!
A big thank you to all of you who dropped me wishes over facebook or through sms or calls.
To those who spent time with me, whether before or during my birthday itself.
To those who put in so much afford to make my day.
To those who fed me to the brim with unhealthy food.
To those who went to kbox with me despite having a headache / sore throat.
To those who finally met up together after months of MIA-ing.
To those who baked stuff for me.
To those who sent me bears and flowers.
To those who sang to me. (even those who zhao2 sia1 =D)
To those who made me feel blessed.
You guys made me smile and laugh and cry, and (almost) made the horrific idea of failing my upcoming quizzes worth it.
I really appreciate everything!! Super touched. Will spend my last teenage year fruitfully.
I miss being 18, but I know 19 will be even better.
Ok. I'll upload pictures when I get the time! =)
A big thank you to all of you who dropped me wishes over facebook or through sms or calls.
To those who spent time with me, whether before or during my birthday itself.
To those who put in so much afford to make my day.
To those who fed me to the brim with unhealthy food.
To those who went to kbox with me despite having a headache / sore throat.
To those who finally met up together after months of MIA-ing.
To those who baked stuff for me.
To those who sent me bears and flowers.
To those who sang to me. (even those who zhao2 sia1 =D)
To those who made me feel blessed.
You guys made me smile and laugh and cry, and (almost) made the horrific idea of failing my upcoming quizzes worth it.
I really appreciate everything!! Super touched. Will spend my last teenage year fruitfully.
I miss being 18, but I know 19 will be even better.
Ok. I'll upload pictures when I get the time! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home